Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Golovkin, Wilder-Fury, Cotto, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
    He just doesn't like Floyd the same way you do. Most grown men don't like dudes that way.
    Spoken like a true påctâřđ...

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
      Come on man. Why on earth would you give this guy who wants to discuss the merits of name calling and insults a platform and even address that nonsense seriously? That makes the author look as ridiculous and childish as the dude who he was addressing.

And how can you call Margarito a bruising puncher knowing that he got caught with loaded gloves? It makes absolutely no sense. Especially when in the same article you question whether Canelo will be able to perform the same after testing positive for p.e.d's as a clean athlete. At least with Canelo there is a chance that he unintentionally ingested trace amounts of the drug and didn't intentionally cheat. With Margarito there is no chance that he didn't cheat intentionally. But you still call him a bruising puncher? Why?
      And Cotto lost to Manny Pacquiao in the fight before it was revealed that he (Pacquiao) was unwilling to test. The guy who you were responding to never said anything about Cotto asking Pacquiao to take the test. The situation with Margaritio and Pacquiao as it relates to Cotto are quite similar other than the fact that it was never proven that Pacquiao ever did anything wrong. But if you don't think that his behavior was not at least suspicious you would have to be "openly biased". And I noticed how you characterized his refusal to test as a refusal to be tested by USADA. The only reason you would say it that way is because you are trying to sneak in an excuse for Pacquiao's suspicious behavior. But all anyone needs to know is that VADA did not even exist at the time. You are a great analyst but you are just as biased as one of these trolls that comments on these forums.
      Exactly! Breadman is literally the best at having deep insight, knowledge, and knowings of the intricate nuances of fighters, but he is clearly biased, or scared of the PAC NATION OF RABID FANS! He even hates Canelo being asked soft ball questions, but doesn’t hate the Softball questions Pac has gotten for fkn years! I wrote him and called him on this in the past!

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Wilder vs Fury is drowning out.. AJ vs Povetkin! Honestly.. These two fights will tell who's in demand.. an who is the true A-side.
        Joshua vs Povetkin has already sold more tickets than Wilder and Fury could possibly sell. If you're going to use comparisons between the sells for these fights to guage what each fighter deserves you're going to be sorely disappointed.

Comment

I caught the subtle dis! It’s sad because my problem with Bread isn’t his like for Pac that’s cool and his prerogative! But as a writer he should be calling *******s out on BS like he does Floyd fans especially when they rewrite history and say Floyd ducked Pac, and would only fight him after Marquez KOed him.

Comment

Spoken like a true påctâřđ...
            Lol, I do love Pac, but not the way some of you love Floyd hahaha!

Comment

Why does this site Block out when you type PAC...TARD or ****....ROACH? Why is the site scared of Pacquiao fans, but will let them say anything about Amerikkkan fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
                Why does this site Block out when you type PAC...TARD or ****....ROACH? Why is the site scared of Pacquiao fans, but will let them say anything about Amerikkkan fighters?
                They block flo... mo too. I guess it was so much of that going on for awhile that they decided to ban it.

Comment

"He fkn did it again! Bread just proved my point that if we read,between the lines he respects,Floyd’s skills but he doesn’t like him! He just let dude crap all on Floyd and barely had any defense like he did when I call PAC Qwackman! I don’t like it but to each his own. That ain’t how Bread Clapped back at me SMDH! Then he even let this clown rewrite history...AGAIN...AN BREAD SAID NOTHING! He says Floyd ducked Qwack, then only fought him after Marquez KOed him. This completely rewrites what happened and the fact that Team Qwackman walked away from the negotiations over PEDS testing! A fact that even Freddy the Roach admits! Side note notice how Boxingscene administrators block out when you call Roach ****roach that’s some BS! We all grown ups here who love a sport were a person can literally be beat to death. But somehow we are sensitive over a little name calling! Bread the PEDS crusader keeps letting Qwack fans rewrite history instead of correcting them with what actually happened instead of speculation. Last Bread you mad at the softball questions people ask Canelo...BUT NEVER HAD A PROBLEM EVEN WHEN I MENTIONED IT ABOUT THE SUPER SOFTBALL QUESTIONS QWACK GETS AND WAS ALWAYS ASKED!

I’m starting to see a pattern that shows me why Bread respects and is cool with Dougie Fleicer weak butt! They both are very knowledgeable about Boxing. Breads insight is actually unmatched, his knowledge of the intricate nuances of fighters is just next level sick! But with that said he’s Biased against Money somewhat and like all these writers SCARED OF THE QWACKMAN NATION!"

Hahahaha, knew you were the emotional, angry fan Bread responded to 2 mailbags ago. As hardcore fans we all love the sport and can be down right fanatics at times, but bro you fly waaaaaaaaaay of the handle about topics that ain't that serious. Next time you write Bread dial it down a bit, you come off as a nut job js..
                  Last edited by 1Qbobo26; 09-01-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Joshua vs Povetkin has already sold more tickets than Wilder and Fury could possibly sell. If you're going to use comparisons between the sells for these fights to guage what each fighter deserves you're going to be sorely disappointed.
                    Wait and see!

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                      Is there anything else in your life, except this mismatch?
                      Get over it already.
                      It's a big fight and a super power move! U have morons out there who give Fury a legitimate chance at defeating Wilder.. lol. So imho this massacre of Fury will send a clear message to AJ!!! Stay away from the bronze bomber until retirement. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X