No announcement yet.

Who U Got: Mcgregor vs Nurmagomedov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    I'm going with Conor in this, but I am no way confident in that pick...
    By knockout or?

Comment

Nurmagomedov easy...this is a bad fight for McGregor. If Nate Diaz 1 didn't expose him enough...this really will.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        By knockout or?
        I almost think he would have to, cause I think Conor will be able to not get ragdolled like Barboza and stuff but it's going to come down to if he can not get tired... Then again Khabib could exhaust himself trying to get him down.

Comment

the Mike Tyson UFC curse

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            I almost think he would have to, cause I think Conor will be able to not get ragdolled like Barboza and stuff but it's going to come down to if he can not get tired... Then again Khabib could exhaust himself trying to get him down.
            Have you ever seen Khabib got in trouble?

Johnson hit him some good shots (shots that would hurt Gaethje and Porier) and khabib walked through it.

Barboza haf the spinning kick on his head and he walked through it.

The question is if Khabib has a granite chin, Does Conor has the stamina to knock him down.

And about khabib exhausting hinself to get conor down, if midget Mendez took him down easily, why cant Khabib who is bigger than him.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
              Have you ever seen Khabib got in trouble?

Johnson hit him some good shots (shots that would hurt Gaethje and Porier) and khabib walked through it.

Barboza haf the spinning kick on his head and he walked through it.

The question is if Khabib has a granite chin, Does Conor has the stamina to knock him down.

And about khabib exhausting hinself to get conor down, if midget Mendez took him down easily, why cant Khabib who is bigger than him.
              Will be interesting for sure.

Comment

Going for McGregor. Khabib does in his own career by not making weight and disappearing without a word.

Conor should do away with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Going for McGregor. Khabib does in his own career by not making weight and disappearing without a word.

Conor should do away with this guy.
                  Im in the mood to eat Shis Khabib

Comment

I can see Khabib tire McGregor and beat him on the ground.

Comment

There is some issues with Khabib that I think makes this a closer fight to pick. Namely Khabib being just to big for this weight & his cuts being life or death battles in the past. If he has trouble with this cut it could make this fight not happen at all to Khabib being a lesser version of himself. And I also think Conor has the ability to take Khabib out or greatly hurt him enough to finish the fight in the 1st round specifically when they start on their feet & before Khabib takes Conor down (& I'll be shocked if Khabib doesn't take Conor down in the 1st & that rd will be over for Conor once that happens more than likely).

But outside of those situations I just think Khabib has waaaaay more opportunities to win this fight so he's my pick. Conor will have a good chance in the 1st rd til Khabib takes him down. He'll be a lil tired & have a lesser chance to end it in the 2nd...til Khabib takes him down again. I think if we get to the 3rd Conor will be exhausted if things go as I suspect & it'll be the Khabib show from then on if its not finished by either man before then.

From the 3rd on I could see Khabib just smash Conor til Conor decides to tap from strikes or quit between rds or sub him (but I'm kinda thinking he WANTS to smash Conor vs submit him) or if Conor is tougher than I think til we hear a 50 to 45 or probably 43 points decision cuz I feel like there will be a 10-8 rd or two here.

Comment

Working...
                      X