Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Lomachenko: Pacquiao Must Go To 135 - No Catch-Weight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess he flipped his tune on a catchweight now.

Comment

That fight is not happen. Both Loma and Mikey Garcia need to stay at 135 and FIGHT EACH OTHER!

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
        Klimas is one of the biggest big mouth clowns in the sport.. always has been..

When these B sides like Loma & Wilder start thinking they call the shots? Lol..
        Why is Pacquiao calling out a guy two divisions below him?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Sounds to me like posturing to get more money. That's the smart business move.

I bet if you throw enough loot his way he'd do the fight at a CW without hesitation, especially if they think they can win.
          I don't think it sounds like posturing. It sounds like FEAR! I think they fear Lomachenko being hurt by a fighter at 140, Manny Pacquiao, or anyone else! After Linares, I thought this would be the response! 135 or no fight! I just hope Pacquiao doesn't pull an Oscar De La Hoya! Mikey or Amir! Choose One!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Why is Pacquiao calling out a guy two divisions below him?
            Why are you acting like Manny is 30 years old?

Comment

If Linares can knock down Loma, Pac can put him to sleep. I think Pac will just eat Loma's punches as he absorbed Lucas' right straight. He also absorbs Cotto and Margarito's punches with no problem.

Comment

I don't blame lomachenko he's already moved up from 126, 130 and now 135. So he's the man right now so why risk it. I think Loma should go back to 130 he got dropped by Linares even though it was a flash knockdown. Loma just needs to keep racking up wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I don't think it sounds like posturing. It sounds like FEAR! I think they fear Lomachenko being hurt by a fighter at 140, Manny Pacquiao, or anyone else! After Linares, I thought this would be the response! 135 or no fight! I just hope Pacquiao doesn't pull an Oscar De La Hoya! Mikey or Amir! Choose One!
                  I don't think it's fear. Loma doesn't strike me as being afraid. I think his team realizes that his style has limitations against bigger men, especially given his relatively short arms. He had to get real close to Linares and got caught moving straight back-a no-no in boxing.

I think understanding the limitation of a fighters style and size is what smart teams do.

Loma might just top out at 135-like Floyd at 147-and pick and choose fights to go up when he thinks he has the best chance of being successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Yeah you might be right. That's the only logical conclusion here. That Linares shot must've really bothered them. No way you don't jump at a chance for PPV stardom unless you have serious reservations.

If they hold on this, it confirms what some of us thought about Loma's ability to move up. And it probably makes Mikey more of a favorite against Loma (well in my mind anyway lol).

Let's see what happens. If Khan gets this fight, it'll feel a little cheap lol

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Why are you acting like Manny is 30 years old?
                      There are plenty of active welterweights who would be willing to fight Pacquiao. Why is he calling out a lightweight? Answer that.

Comment

Working...
                      X