Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: If No Kambosos - Then I Want Haney, Garcia, Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    I give Lopez a slight edge over Haney and and especially over Garcia. I actually want him to redo the Nakatani fight too. Run it back.
    Yer i dont see what the big deal is about Haney.
    Would love to see Nakatina get a re-match especially after that last fight but Teo doesnt do rematches cause he takes the win then runs.

Comment

wouldn't a LOMA rematch be double the money? Curious to know why he wouldn't want the rematch to further prove himself in a fight he should be confident in winning.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        I'm still getting confused by your posts. Do would you like to see Lopez v Tank or do you not feel Lopez is deserving of a Tank fight yet?
        You always say you are confused by my posts. Maybe you are mixed up yourself. That post is clear. I was telling Lopez he ain't all that. Read again. Lopez is in the bold.

Comment

The ONLY reason i want Lopez/Kambosos is cause i could go watch it here in Australia in a big stadium fight.
          We dont get too many overseas fighters grace us with their boxing prowess.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            The ONLY reason i want Lopez/Kambosos is cause i could go watch it here in Australia in a big stadium fight.
            We dont get too many overseas fighters grace us with their boxing prowess.
            What's Kambosos saying now? Is he waiting?
            I personally don't wanna see no Kambosos.

Comment

What's Kambosos saying now? Is he waiting?
              I personally don't wanna see no Kambosos.
              Were you thrilled with Santa Cruz and Gamboa?

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
                Were you thrilled with Santa Cruz and Gamboa?
                Yes, two good wins. Cruz and Gamboa are more accomplished than someone like Commey. Loma was a good win for Lopez. Maybe Loma had a bad night. Run it back? Lopez has no escape without looking like a pussy.

Comment

“When you are the best everyone wants to be like you, they would like to be in my position, they want to be the king of boxing, but they can't, they will only achieve it if they face Teofimo and if they beat me, but that's not going to happen. I am number one in the world, everyone who is below me wants my belts and everything I have, and that has motivated me."

I just don't like this guy anymore.

That said, I am glad he i in boxing. He and his ego are always going to attract attention and create excitement.

Comment

You always say you are confused by my posts. Maybe you are mixed up yourself. That post is clear. I was telling Lopez he ain't all that. Read again. Lopez is in the bold.
                    OK, OK. I will tell you how your posts read to me. TANK IS THE A SIDE, TANK IS THE BIGGER STAR, THE BELTS COUNT FOR NOTHING TANK IS THE A SIDE AND BIGGER STAR. WE DON'T NEED ANY STATS TO PROVE ANYTHING CUZ I'M TELLING YOU, TANK IS THE A SIDE, TANK IS THE BIGGER STAR.

So when Tank starts turning all the offers down from world champions it will no doubt be because Tank is a bigger star and Tank is the A side and Tank will be finding somebody to drag up from a lower weight to fight instead.

Ive told you before, Tank looks like a great fighter, he is obviously very talented but Tank has more to prove at 135 than any of the others, all he has done at the weight, literally, has beaten a 1 legged Gamboa.

I get the feeling you just sound like you are laying the foundations on the excuses just incase Tank starts ducking all these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      OK, OK. I will tell you how your posts read to me. TANK IS THE A SIDE, TANK IS THE BIGGER STAR, THE BELTS COUNT FOR NOTHING TANK IS THE A SIDE AND BIGGER STAR. WE DON'T NEED ANY STATS TO PROVE ANYTHING CUZ I'M TELLING YOU, TANK IS THE A SIDE, TANK IS THE BIGGER STAR.

So when Tank starts turning all the offers down from world champions it will no doubt be because Tank is a bigger star and Tank is the A side and Tank will be finding somebody to drag up from a lower weight to fight instead.

Ive told you before, Tank looks like a great fighter, he is obviously very talented but Tank has more to prove at 135 than any of the others, all he has done at the weight, literally, has beaten a 1 legged Gamboa.

I get the feeling you just sound like you are laying the foundations on the excuses just incase Tank starts ducking all these guys.
                      And your posts come across to me as you always crying about Davis. Lopez is lying. I speak up on nonsense.

Nobody says we need to talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X