No announcement yet.

I’m done with work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m done with work

Done with working for the man. You think you move up the chain and you’ve made it but same shit happens.

Money means fu
    ck all when you can’t spend it and when you do it doesn’t make you happy.

I think it’s time we setup a boxingscene workers association to battle the above.

Discuss

I completely agree. I'm self-employed choose to work maximum of 30 hours. Means I can spend my time doing the things I enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
      I completely agree. I'm self-employed choose to work maximum of 30 hours. Means I can spend my time doing the things I enjoy!
      What’s your profession mate

Comment

I only work 184 days a year and enjoy my job and free time.
        #publicschoolteacher

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          rent boy

___

Comment

Done with working for the man. You think you move up the chain and you’ve made it but same shit happens.

Money means fu

I think it’s time we setup a boxingscene workers association to battle the above.

Discuss
            MAN..YOU SAID IT! I'm about to retire from work soon myself....thank God I'm still fairly young.

Comment

Money means fu

Discuss
              Doesn't it seem the more you get paid, the proportion of work, responsability and (most important) TIME, makes the increase in money not a good bargain? Especially for single individuals, because of taxes.

Over the years I have noticed that one can make some generalizations about a salary. If you are getting over six figures, you probably have very little time, a lot of work to do, and not much time to enjoy life.

I never made a large salary, preferring to work as a business owner...that way when I want to confront the idiot who screwed something up, I look in the mirror! What is nice about hiring people 1099, and being the owner is I can structure income more tax efficiently, and have Uncle Sam pay me for deductions, instead of being taxed heavily on income. Real Estate happens to be a great business for that.

But I would say if you are getting a large salary? You are probably giving your employer a lot....

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
                I only work 184 days a year and enjoy my job and free time.
                #publicschoolteacher
                I taught for a few years in the Bay View Area in San Francisco, Hunter's point. I loved it. It is a great job precisely because you can work hard, efficiently, and towards important s h it (I would miss many stupid meetings, but always show up to meetings with social workers when my kids had real issues). You then can have the rest of the year... Or teach summer school for a few more months and still have a lot of time.

What city do you teach in?

Comment

Get into ecommerce, write a book on the side, offer your skill on fiverr or upwork (freelancing) and start a youtube channel
                  Last edited by ThunderFists; 01-15-2021, 11:46 AM.

Comment

PT. looking to get into sports massage when this virus is over.

Comment

Working...
                    X