No announcement yet.

"Who's Keith Thurman?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Of course this thread got hijacked into a PED debate once again. Common denominators are at it again.
    If you can't stand the heat, don't post about things you don't know about?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      I don't think it was a roadblock to the fight at all. Pacquiao agreed to testing. There is a distinction that has to be made.

Asking for extra testing wasn't what derailed the fight. What derailed the fight was Pacquiao wanting a 30 day (and then 24 day) cut off for testing. Mayweather agreed to a 15 day cut off.

Do you think it's reasonable to need 15 days to recover from giving 2 tbsps of blood?

Mayweather was the only one who signed the initial contract. That doesn't sound like marinating the fight to me.

He also called out Pacquiao right before going to prison. Pacquiao refused. His team stated that the Mayweather fight would always be there, and that they prefer Marquez IV.

That's not consistent with Floyd marinating the fight. If anything, that's Pacquiao's team marinating the fight. Am I right?
      Sounds right to me. And I think it's reasonable. Obviously, Manny didn't. Also sounds like a dick measuring contest a bit between the two.

Just out of curiosity, when the fight finally happened, was it still a 15 day cutoff?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Sounds right to me. And I think it's reasonable. Obviously, Manny didn't. Also sounds like a dick measuring contest a bit between the two.

Just out of curiosity, when the fight finally happened, was it still a 15 day cutoff?
        Nope. It was a 0 day cut off....which in reality turned out to be 10 days before the fight. Besides the blood test given after the fight, he gave the final blood test on April 22nd.

So had Manny agreed to the initial negotiation, he would have gotten a 50/50 split and 15 day cut off as opposed to 40/60 and 10 day cut off.

But who knows. Maybe the pot was big enough in 2015 as opposed to 2009, which made Pac more money...? Definitely Arum got more because he could milk Pac without anyone losing interest in him in the event he took an L to Mayweather back then. I think that was the whole point.

Mayweather might want to take credit for how this all went down, but Bob Arum was really the man pulling the strings in my opinion. Hey, maybe even Pacquaio was (financially) smart for going along with Arum's wishes.
        Last edited by travestyny; 11-22-2020, 02:59 PM.

Comment

He would also have to have a WADA lab on his team. The WADA labs don't work for USADA. His samples are required by the lab to pass a specific gravity to be tested. Even with a TUE, he wouldn't be allowed to fail the test. That's not how it works. A TUE doesn't allow you to test positive, and you can't mask a urine sample that has passed a specific gravity test, which is a requirement of the lab.

And there was nothing out of the ordinary about his T-levels. An expert already stated as much flat out. This is just more bullshlt that you don't understand. You're busy talking about blood tests, when the test he took the night before the fight was not a blood test. It was a urine test.:
          - -Watching U pull stuff outta U arrears...priceless!

Octogenerian Bob took the tests and compared to TBE TUE tests. He had a higher testa count than JoyBoy.

We always knew he was a sissy, but there it was in stark black on white printed page.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
            - -Watching U pull stuff outta U arrears...priceless!

Octogenerian Bob took the tests and compared to TBE TUE tests. He had a higher testa count than JoyBoy.

We always knew he was a sissy, but there it was in stark black on white printed page.
            Tell me what his testosterone levels where.

I'll show you an expert saying they were normal.

And then you can finally eat shlt and die. Thank you.

Comment

Tell me what his testosterone levels where.

I'll show you an expert saying they were normal.

And then you can finally eat shlt and die. Thank you.
              - -Sweet Dearie, I only paraphrased the Arum take after his lab report proved Junior was a sissy below Arum and presumably U.

The most definitive PED expose on Junior can be had online by the most definitive Ali biographer Thomas Hauser, a 4-5 part series as I recall.

Comment

- -Sweet Dearie, I only paraphrased the Arum take after his lab report proved Junior was a sissy below Arum and presumably U.

The most definitive PED expose on Junior can be had online by the most definitive Ali biographer Thomas Hauser, a 4-5 part series as I recall.
                Sweet Dearie, Arum is not a PED expert, and Thomas Hauser was already exposed to not know what he was talking about.

https://www.usada.org/wp-content/upl...Tom-Hauser.pdf

Hauser can't even do HS math. He was talking about hematocrit level for a blood test, not realizing that it was a urine test that was done, his numbers, even if it was a blood test, made absolutely no sense, and he was talking about CIR testing not being done on Mayweather's urine samples.....then it was revealed that CIR testing was in fact done.

Let's just say you and Hauser both have idiocy in common, and leave it at that, shall we?

Comment

Hauser is as credible and thorough as they come. An attorney who knows who to do thorough research. Yet we had morons on here who are still making payments on their V6 Mustang at 29% interest telling us he was wrong. Fact is, Floyd used an illegal IV and wasn't granted permission until two weeks later. So much for "cleaning up boxing". That was a ruse from the beginning. He had USADA on his payroll in order to deflect attention away from himself all of these years.

Any expert trainer or nutritionist will tell you Floyd wasn't dehydrated enough to need an IV. He was masking something. T-levels don't lie. There should be an asterisk next to his record.

Notice how PBC doesn't talk about testing anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Hauser is as credible and thorough as they come. An attorney who knows who to do thorough research. Yet we had morons on here who are still making payments on their V6 Mustang at 29% interest telling us he was wrong. Fact is, Floyd used an illegal IV and wasn't granted permission until two weeks later. So much for "cleaning up boxing". That was a ruse from the beginning. He had USADA on his payroll in order to deflect attention away from himself all of these years.

Any expert trainer or nutritionist will tell you Floyd wasn't dehydrated enough to need an IV. He was masking something. T-levels don't lie. There should be an asterisk next to his record.

Notice how PBC doesn't talk about testing anymore.

What were his T-levels for the Pacquaio fight? Do tell us

Hauser knows how to do thorough research? Why did he have to admit that he was wrong that the DCO caught floyd using the IV? Why was he proven wrong that CIR testing wasn't done? Why was he giving information about blood tests when it was a urine test that was done? Why was his numbers about hematocrit levels in his article wrong? Why was his information about Morales proven false? Is there anything he actually got right?

Hauser got curb stomped by USADA. If USADA wanted to help Floyd cheat, you'd never know a damn thing about the IV

"USADA helped him cheat but voluntarily revealed the scheme to a Doping Control Officer, 3 Independent doctors on the TUE committee, an Independent WADA lab, navigated through an athlete biological passport that goes back 5 years and over 100 tests in which abnormalities are automatically sent via a computerized system to WADA, volunteers all information to WADA, created a paper trail of the caper, and volunteers to tell the entire world about it for good measure." Yea ok, dumbo. Stick to your Trump conspiracy theories
                    Last edited by travestyny; 11-25-2020, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Sweet Dearie, Arum is not a PED expert, and Thomas Hauser was already exposed to not know what he was talking about.

https://www.usada.org/wp-content/upl...Tom-Hauser.pdf

Hauser can't even do HS math. He was talking about hematocrit level for a blood test, not realizing that it was a urine test that was done, his numbers, even if it was a blood test, made absolutely no sense, and he was talking about CIR testing not being done on Mayweather's urine samples.....then it was revealed that CIR testing was in fact done.

Let's just say you and Hauser both have idiocy in common, and leave it at that, shall we?
                      - -Our idiocy trumps U grub worm intelligence.

USADA completely FAILED their Lance Armstong case to withdraw. It was the FBI subpoenas of team members with threats of incarceration after millions spent on lawyers that threatened to leave them bankrupt that caused Lance to capitulate.

I'll take the unimpeachable journalist who certainly had no need to take on the USADA and TBE TUE over their lies.

Fact: Mayweather nor his Promotions as one of the dirtiest boxing stables have never attempted Olympic testing, so U and U woman beating Zer0 be losing this dogfight over public credibility.

Comment

Working...
                      X