No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    The point is that the number of deaths in these two hot spots are practically unchanged from the final year Obama was in office. Obama ended the major conflicts/wars that Bush handed him.
    And destroyed Libya. Because Kaddafi was such a menace compared to the likes of Saddam and Kim right?

Comment

• Im not going to harp on this any longer. I am however going to post these vids for you to watch. Both are very scary when it comes to the future of voting.
      Dominion Executive: Trump Is Not Going To Win. I Made F***Ing Sure Of That.
      https://www.oann.com/dominion-execut...-sure-of-that/

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        And destroyed Libya. Because Kaddafi was such a menace compared to the likes of Saddam and Kim right?
        I blame our allies for Libya and Syria

Europe and GCC

Comment

• Their is no evidence of statistically relevant fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
            Their is no evidence of statistically relevant fraud.
            Maybe

But this election smelled funny

2000 was controversial because of the florida chads thing but it didn't smell funny

It was just out of date or stupid election process

This one smells funny

Not even counting the extreme bias leading up to the election from news media and social media imo which was ridiculous

Comment

• No it doesn’t. The fact that Trumps efforts to prove that point fell on its face is all the proof needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                Your an idiot lol. These figures for all practical purposes are the same and Trump withdrew troops... Ever hear of a country called Libya? And how we destroyed it under Obama? I mean you claim to be intelligent and then post crap like this?
                Ever notice how they always resort to "buts..." yet just can't ever give any credit where it's due.

Trump started no new wars. PERIOD

No "but..."

Trump started no wars.

And if a person can't at least give credit for that accomplishment, that person is a superfan plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralex View Post
                  You having a good day man?
                  You should be asking that to the poster that posted Yet another false accusation from Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Maybe

But this election smelled funny

2000 was controversial because of the florida chads thing but it didn't smell funny

It was just out of date or stupid election process

This one smells funny

Not even counting the extreme bias leading up to the election from news media and social media imo which was ridiculous
                    Stupid was indeed present, but not as you said.

The stupidity was in relation to the 'butterfly ballot' used.

There were actually people, all Democrat voters, who testified under oath before Congress that they were too stupid to figure out the butterfly ballot and they had since become enlightened they didn't vote (D) as they intended.

Listening to the Congressional testimony back then was a surreal experience I'll never forget.

You literally had Americans, and these were grown adults, telling the world as they stood before the United States House of Representatives that they were too stupid to correctly punch a hole labelled (D).

Even though I was roughly 30 years younger than I am now, I couldn't fathom being that stupid and actually broadcasting it to the world.

And the Democrats were openly parading these people around as their voters, citing them as one more reason the election results had to be changed!!!

Looking back it was my first exposure to Democrats openly claiming "stupid" voters, though back then at least the Democrat voters admitted they were stupid people.

Comment

• The poster who continually lies stated that he did not like to see dead US soldiers brought back from war. Just pointing out that the two hot spots of conflict if anything deaths are slightly higher under the Orange mans tenure. Not lower. The truth hurts the liars.

I am more broadly educated, accomplished more in life, traveled the world extensively and am set for a $11,000 monthly retirement income starting January 2022. You? Want to compare life’s achievements. I will bury you.

Comment

Working...
                      X