Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the future of team sports mixed gender?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the future of team sports mixed gender?

I was thinking about this today. Will the ultimate end game of gender neutrality to the forced coalition of males and females playing on a mixed team vs another mixed team?

This way nobody can claim an unfair advantage.

It will also be a huge attraction for sponsors as well as leveling the gender pay gap etc.

Nobody seems to really care about the very best in terms of physical ability or natural talent these days, it's all about inclusion and diversity.

For example, you could have a football team that is multi racial, split between males, females and even trans!

It would be pretty funny to watch and also highly marketable.

I'd take it further with individual sports as well (Male vs female etc) but most people could not accept Canelo whacking the hell out of Shields (though I'd pay to watch it).

Gender mixed team sports is the future... The comedic value alone is priceless.

no

We don't have sexed sports because we just started football or boxing or whatever as sexed. There used to be male vs female fights and such. We tried for a few hundred years to figure out how to make it fair, couldn't be done, we have the divide instead.

At best they'll give it a go and history will repeat.

If burying men to their waist isn't enough to even **** out, nothing it.

Comment

God I hope not.

Not fair to real actual females.

Comment

You guys have too much time on your hands.

Comment

I agree & been saying the same. Lets cut the bs. You can play or you can't. There ain't no short mfers NBA. There isn't a mens government & womens government. You can hang or you can't hang regardless if you got a dong or coochie. If that means there are no more or few women playing professional sports so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            no

We don't have sexed sports because we just started football or boxing or whatever as sexed. There used to be male vs female fights and such. We tried for a few hundred years to figure out how to make it fair, couldn't be done, we have the divide instead.

At best they'll give it a go and history will repeat.

If burying men to their waist isn't enough to even **** out, nothing it.
            Do women just suck at sports or are we trying to be fair?

Was it fair to match those 30 hobos with Wilder when Wilder was on the come up? Was fairness the goal with those fights or were they trying to build up his record? And not even trying to bust Wilder's balls as there are many cats who get 10-30 gimmee fights upon turning pro when they have value to their promoter.

I'd argue fairness has nothing to do with boxing matches & lil too do with sports in general so fairness isn't a thing sports is going for.

And I mean is everyone is supposed to do everything. If we gotta divide mfers up into special categories to compete its a bs unworthwhile thing we are trying to hard to let everyone do everything.

Comment

If it is, count on rule changes that will even the playing field. Basically making those sports unwatchable as they will be watered down even more than they are now. If you think football is bad now that you cannot touch a QB, wait until women are recruited to the teams. It will be a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                I was thinking about this today. Will the ultimate end game of gender neutrality to the forced coalition of males and females playing on a mixed team vs another mixed team?

This way nobody can claim an unfair advantage.

It will also be a huge attraction for sponsors as well as leveling the gender pay gap etc.

Nobody seems to really care about the very best in terms of physical ability or natural talent these days, it's all about inclusion and diversity.

For example, you could have a football team that is multi racial, split between males, females and even trans!

It would be pretty funny to watch and also highly marketable.

I'd take it further with individual sports as well (Male vs female etc) but most people could not accept Canelo whacking the hell out of Shields (though I'd pay to watch it).

Gender mixed team sports is the future... The comedic value alone is priceless.
                It's actually not funny when you it happening, it makes you feel like women are being taken advantage of.

I watched Poland try some slick shyt during the Olympics and I never knew how much faster men are until you see this.

It's a Men and Women 4x400 Medley and these men, make these women look like they're treading water. These are Olympic athletes getting shredded, I think this was the first time they tried this, it's eye opening.

Poland showed and not intentionally, how much faster men are.

Found the vid, watch all of it, must watch

Comment

A wise philosopher once said: “Stop with this bullshit”....

Comment

There's just so much evidence out there about men having up to 40% more skeletal muscle, women having smaller muscles and more fatty tissues in their upper in their upper bodies.

Even hand grip of a man off the street to elite women sports person was better overall.

I dont doubt you could get one outlier once a generation who could just about compete.

I think even your most ardent feminist would accept gender differences.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-18-2021, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X