Just looked at the boxing schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just looked at the boxing schedule

It’s complete garbage.

This expansion of the sport onto multiple television outlets and apps has hurt the quality of the fights.

I remember a time where almost every weekend was exciting. Now I’m already waiting to see what happens in 2020.

I think there’s maybe three fights currently scheduled that are interesting.

I’m very disappointed and I hope this isn’t the new standard in boxing but I feel like it is. I should probably blame myself for watching any and all fights. The promoters seem to know that hardcore fans will tune in and casual fans are all about the big PPV.

This isn’t anything new other than the fact it’s not on hbo anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      It’s complete garbage.

This expansion of the sport onto multiple television outlets and apps has hurt the quality of the fights.

I remember a time where almost every weekend was exciting. Now I’m already waiting to see what happens in 2020.

I think there’s maybe three fights currently scheduled that are interesting.

I’m very disappointed and I hope this isn’t the new standard in boxing but I feel like it is. I should probably blame myself for watching any and all fights. The promoters seem to know that hardcore fans will tune in and casual fans are all about the big PPV.
      You can't always look for the Big name fighters to bring the excitement .
      This weekend we had two very exciting fights in Dorticos / Tabiti and Breidis / Glowacki .
      You can expect the WBSS finals to be very competitive or at the very least Exciting fights .

Comment

There was never a time when there exciting fights every week or ever other week.

Comment

Working...
        X