Gone Girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone Girl

Thought it was excellent.
    Probably my favourite film out of Interstellar and Nightcrawler, which are both great.

great movie, that blonde is a one, ****ed up chick, though.

i'd still hit it, golovkin style.

Comment

Interstellar was trash it was more about the feelings of the travelers rather than their mission. McConaughey spent the entire movie worried about his dirt farm and daughter being upset with him and some other bitch worried about time she lost with some prag. Its so unrealistic, like yeah we are going into a wormhole into an entirely different galaxy but who cares because I am feeling ways about things that aren't important now back at home.

3/10

Comment

Agreed. My third favorite movie this year behind Ida and Boyhood.

I haven't read the book, which I've heard is not very good but still dark and macabre much like the film. The shift from realism to surrealism is what it's detractors either don't appreciate or simply don't understand. The film asks so many questions about relationships, marriage, media, sensationalism In a fascinating manner. It's too bad people are badmouthing it just because they don't appreciate that it's satire.

Technically it's very well made as one would expect from David Fincher.
        Last edited by racer59; 12-28-2014, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Some say the movie is sexist and pretentious

Comment

Originally posted by Bretty Poy32 View Post
            Some say the movie is sexist and pretentious
            Whoever they are - they're gay.

Gone Girl is brilliant, hands down the best movie of 2014.

Comment

Really enjoyed this film.

Slightly predictable but very good none the less.

Comment

Great movie enjoyed it ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Interstellar was trash it was more about the feelings of the travelers rather than their mission. McConaughey spent the entire movie worried about his dirt farm and daughter being upset with him and some other bitch worried about time she lost with some prag. Its so unrealistic, like yeah we are going into a wormhole into an entirely different galaxy but who cares because I am feeling ways about things that aren't important now back at home.

3/10
                  Good review, I think it was horrific as well and tuned out repeatedly. Mcconaughey was even worse than he is in those lincoln commercials. It has a "big" feeling about it, like a major event, but the content was terrible. Gone girl was great, excellent score.

Comment

It was good but the hype this film got made it out to be some sort of masterpiece when it was just decent thriller that turned into a half baked satire.

7/10

Comment

Working...
                    X