No announcement yet.

I think I got caught looking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] I think I got caught looking

Last Wednesday (xmas eve) around 5:30am I went outside to warm up my car before going to work, my everyday routine for the past 100 years (that's what it feels like) or so, I noticed the house across the street had all the lights on and the curtains were open, no biggie I just figured the lady that lives there was going away for the holidays.
    She's a pretty fugly' looking woman around her 30's she has no booty whatsoever but she does have huge tata's :boobies: I have never spoken or even said hi to her...ever
    so as I sat in my car waiting for it to warm up I see her walk by completely naked (there's 2 big windows in front of her house) from one room to the other and starts fixing her bed then starts trying on different shirts, the bouncing of the tata's lasted for a good 20 minutes eventually she got dressed and I went on my way :wank:

This morning I went to 7 Eleven to get me some coffee and she was there, mind you I've never spoken to this lady but as I was paying she says to me, "Merry Christmas" I looked at her and my eyes went straight for the tata's and looked up really quick and said thanks same to you, she smiled and said, "that sucks you had to get up so early to go to work xmas eve" I didn't know what to say...lmao I know she saw me...so I just replied, 'yeah'...(I fcuking froze) she smiled at me with a 'I saw you looking but I didn't mind' kinda look and said, "have a nice day" and walked away lol I wouldn't dare touching her but I will be looking at my window on the regular from now on.

All about them Tets.

F.uck the haytaz.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Unless you're in a serious commited relationship why wouldn't you give her some if that's what she wants??

Comment

You tempted to hit it mate or you loyal?.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Unless you're in a serious commited relationship why wouldn't you give her some if that's what she wants??
          yeah I hear you but I'm a married man homie

Comment

Bro, this is your fat latino account not the black ****** foot-licker account.

Comment

You should have ask her for some milk for your coffee.
              No biggie, I'll give you some..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                You tempted to hit it mate or you loyal?.
                1. In loyal
                2. she fugly

I just can't get them melons out my head

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  Because Jose is married and, more importantly, he's a good and honest man.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                    You should have ask her for some milk for your coffee.
                    No biggie, I'll give you some..
                    Those are some Tets in your avi.

Led to believe.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X