No announcement yet.

Canelo was not roided to the gills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo was not roided to the gills

My bad I’m just watching the fight for the first time and canelo has little definition. Props to ginger for the fight and the outcome. Again my bad

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    My bad I’m just watching the fight for the first time and canelo has little definition. Props to ginger for the fight and the outcome. Again my bad
    Your bad for what?
    Jumpung on Canelo's bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post

this could be wrong...

but from what I hear, clen is a shlt steroid

why it is banned... it can be used as a masking agent, and maybe as a diuretic?

not 100% sure about that, just what I am picking up

well, first... whatever he was masking, is shlt... it is clearly obvious what would assist a boxer the most, stamina... and nobody has ever accused Canelo of having good stamina... if he was masking something, surely we would see the results somewhere?

the other issue is, was he using it as a diuretic... ?

again, I could be completely wrong... maybe clen is not a diuretic

just what I heard

the recent WADA rule-change does not clear Canelo imho

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Your bad for what?
        Jumpung on Canelo's bandwagon.
        Dude I hate canelo but props to him. I read canelo was losing and I didn’t see it

Comment

I don't get it.
          I mean, the dude has literally busted for having PEDs in his system. Crazy how popularity makes people immune to any fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I don't get it.
            I mean, the dude has literally busted for having PEDs in his system. Crazy how popularity makes people immune to any fault.
            Because you're dumb! And you've said before you don't know if he intentionally did it...How does boxing allow Francisco Vargas to fight whom had double of Canelo's amount and closer to his fight WHILE the CSAC and VADA said ''They were such low amounts and far away from the fight..!''

You can't make this stuff up!

I'll be honest, there's only one thing that's got me curious. I do know, from reading about drugs for knee surgery patients, but Clen is used to heal such tissue faster. I found it strange that Canelo, after a month from the incident, had surgery to his knee. Was Canelo doing some treatments with his knee months before? Is that considered cheating? GBP would've disclosed such treatments to the WBC VADA and they could've just postponed the fight to a later date.

What if fans would've not bought the injury, that Canelo was just delaying the fight?

Then you must wonder, if WBC-CBP truly felt that Canelo cheated, why would VADA be partnered with an organization that gives a Franchise type of award given all the circumstances. This is why I'm wondering if all this nonsense was made to just cover up the surgery, knowing that Canelo never did any wrong doing, and yes, the delay had its benefit. I don't think Canelo's knee was that bad or is that bad YET. I'm starting to think the Franchise merit was predetermined since 2017.
            Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 11-09-2019, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Anyone who thinks that Canelo's stamina hasn't improved in recent years either has a bad memory or they haven't been watching Canelo fights for very long. I don't know if Canelo is/ was using PED's but his stamina is much better than it was many years ago. That could be due to conditioning, diet etc., or it may be due to some kind of "supplementation"....but we don't know. The fact is that Canelo IS a great fighter though, and his technique, speed, power and stamina, defense...everything has improved tremendously in the last 5 or so years. I can't think of a fighter who has improved so vastly. He deserves credit for that. His skill improvements aren't due to PED's.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                Anyone who thinks that Canelo's stamina hasn't improved in recent years either has a bad memory or they haven't been watching Canelo fights for very long. I don't know if Canelo is/ was using PED's but his stamina is much better than it was many years ago. That could be due to conditioning, diet etc., or it may be due to some kind of "supplementation"....but we don't know. The fact is that Canelo IS a great fighter though, and his technique, speed, power and stamina, defense...everything has improved tremendously in the last 5 or so years. I can't think of a fighter who has improved so vastly. He deserves credit for that. His skill improvements aren't due to PED's.
                Yea, his stamina is much better than when he was younger. He still looked tired in the 2nd Golovkin fight but, for the most part, he's not having to take complete rounds off. Better pacing has something to do with it. Not draining himself. Could be other factors too but I don't think it's fair to say his conditioning is natural, even though he's been busted.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I don't get it.
                  For real, man. I actually got called a sociopath on here yesterday.. Not for saying saying Canelo cheated but just for saying we couldn't be sure. Only on NSB could you be accused ofsociopathy for having the temerity to doubt the innocence of a guy who popped dirty.

Comment

Strange the way Canelo Alvarez is suddenly knocking guys out, at 147/154 'He could only knock out fighters who where susceptible to being hurt badly'.

Like Pauli Malignaggi stated? It is not statistically logically for a fighter to move up in weight and start blasting guys out.

When Mayweather moved up through the weight classes, he had to adapt and change his style in order to compete 'Because he knew his power was not going to have the same effect as in the lower weight divisions'.

Comment

Working...
                    X