Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prediction: Inoue to be the next ”monster” to be exposed by a Mexican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the lower weights is filled with mexican fighters so if he fights enough mexicans, of course he is gonna lose to one.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Inoue couldn't KO ancient Nonito. So it's highly doubtful he would be able to KO Nery.

Not that he would fight him anyway. Inoue is part of the Top Rank Protection Program now.
      Yeah because that logic is impeccable.

Inoue wasnt able to KO David Carmona at super fly. so its highly unlikely he would be able to KO Payano, Mcdonnell and Rodriguez at a higher weight...oh wait.

Its like you defending drug cheat Canelo to the death, with your spastic fanboy logic ' Its widely known that he is innocent because eveyone knows Clen is in all mexican meat'

yeah its so widely known then why the **** would Canelo be risking eating street meat as a multi millionare athlete, with a team of chefs, dieticians and his own trainers who are butchers

BTW let me guess Nery is also innocent of being a drugs cheat?

Comment

Originally posted by Socal2552 View Post
        Perhaps not exposed, but soundly beaten. Yeah, that should be the title.
        give a number. how many mexicans will he beat before he gets exposed? if he fights 20 mexicans then finally lose to one, that's not really consider exposing. if he fights a mexican in his next fight and loses then you can call that exposing.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Stop hating Mexicans, we ain’t going nowhere
          ICE enters the chat conversion.........

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
            give a number. how many mexicans will he beat before he gets exposed? if he fights 20 mexicans then finally lose to one, that's not really consider exposing. if he fights a mexican in his next fight and loses then you can call that exposing.
            how about when he fights his first world level Mexican? Idk someone like Juan Estrada

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Yeah because that logic is impeccable.

Inoue wasnt able to KO David Carmona at super fly. so its highly unlikely he would be able to KO Payano, Mcdonnell and Rodriguez at a higher weight...oh wait.

Its like you defending drug cheat Canelo to the death, with your spastic fanboy logic ' Its widely known that he is innocent because eveyone knows Clen is in all mexican meat'

yeah its so widely known then why the **** would Canelo be risking eating street meat as a multi millionare athlete, with a team of chefs, dieticians and his own trainers who are butchers

BTW let me guess Nery is also innocent of being a drugs cheat?
              WADA has come out and changed their threshold on clenbuterol because tainted meat is a legitimate issue. The trace amounts found in Canelo's tests would now pass and wouldn't require punishment.

As I have always said his excuse was plausible.

Nery is an actual, real cheat because he failed to make weight when he beat Yamanaka in their rematch. The zilpaterol found in his system for the first fight? I don't know if the amounts were consistent with meat contamination.

But I do know that zilpaterol has been found even in US beef. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that he too ate tainted meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                how about when he fights his first world level Mexican? Idk someone like Juan Estrada
                so if he beats 20 regular mexicans then fights a top one and loses then he gets exposed??? see, this logic doesnt make sense. that's not really exposing, that just mean he got beat by the better fighter, whether that fighter is mexican or black or white.

the title is saying that inoue will get exposed by a mexican, so that means the first one he fight, he will lose, if not, then that's not really consider exposing. if i fight 30 mexicans, there's a good chance that i will lose in one of those fights. think about it man.

Comment

u have to be clear wether its a normal or juiced mexican
                  mexican fighters has great skills but some of them wants everything.. juicing for power

Comment

Exposed to Clen

Comment

Who you thinking Ray Vargas?

Comment

Working...
                      X