Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol wtf? How is mikey garcia still in the top ten p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol wtf? How is mikey garcia still in the top ten p4p?

Can someone explain this to me? After the beating he took and getting outclassed by spence.

Uhhh for one that's his ONLY lost! For two he dared to be great by moving up two div! Why wouldn't he be?!!! He's still unbeaten at his natural weight!

Comment

Mikey is taking a long time to make a decision of where he wants to go and fight!

I’d love to see him at 140

Comment

Kangaroo Jack, he should go back to being a cop lol. Crawford would break Mikey, make him quit

Comment

he put his arm up after each round.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Mikey is taking a long time to make a decision of where he wants to go and fight!

I’d love to see him at 140
            Mikey was supposed to get the Pacquaio fight than Danny threw his name in the hat so thats where they at, both of em are watiing to see if they get that pacquaio fight.

and 1 lost in a division you never fought in before will hardly change any rankings in that division and p4p rankings are MYTHICAL!

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              Can someone explain this to me? After the beating he took and getting outclassed by spence.
              What is to explain? The ranking with him in the top 10 pfp is wrong. Don't put him in your own top 10 pfp.

Comment

Because Mikey's not a welterweight, anybody with at least half knowledge of the sport knew the Spence fight was a joke.

Mikey never lost at his natural weight class (135) and he still is the goods.

Comment

Mikey got the taste of big money fights and is more than likely ready to cash in again. He will take a while to make a decision unless Pac comes calling.

At least Mikey stepped up and lost, no shame in that

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Mikey got the taste of big money fights and is more than likely ready to cash in again. He will take a while to make a decision unless Pac comes calling.

At least Mikey stepped up and lost, no shame in that
                    stepped up only because the risk of losing to a smaller guy is bigger. no respect from me for this. mickey was ready to die just because he didnt wanna get embarrassed losing to a smaller fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X