Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about tall women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] How do you feel about tall women?

A couple inches taller is fine for me. But gigantic compared to me, no.

Comment

the question should be how does tall women feel about shorter guys ....... yall acting like taller women is just desperate waiting for short mofos to hit them up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
        A couple inches taller is fine for me. But gigantic compared to me, no.
        im fine with it as long as she's comfortable with it, why not? most chick wont date shorter guys anyways.

Comment

I herrrr really tall women have huge vaginas the kind you could walk right in

Comment

[Darkseid] response:

"Obviously because i am so alpha height is not a factor. Regardless if i am 5'3 and if a honey is six deuce ; i am still gaming her and diggin in to that azz. Taller women dont bother me because my diq is so big, like bigger than Timothy Bradleys forehead, that chicks just surrrender to me; like im Shakespeare Taming the Shrew. I am a lion tamer, pooosey mechanic, the Bscene Pinoy Errol Flynn; my sword is my pecker. 6ft bytches better recognise"

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              [Darkseid] response:

"Obviously because i am so alpha height is not a factor. Regardless if i am 5'3 and if a honey is six deuce ; i am still gaming her and diggin in to that azz. Taller women dont bother me because my diq is so big, like bigger than Timothy Bradleys forehead, that chicks just surrrender to me; like im Shakespeare Taming the Shrew. I am a lion tamer, pooosey mechanic, the Bscene Pinoy Errol Flynn; my sword is my pecker. 6ft bytches better recognise"

Lol, seems accurate.

If he reads this post, he'll further explain his alphaness in greater detail.

Comment

Not for me. I prefer petite women around 5' tall up to about 5'6". Not a fan of tall, gangly women with long limbs, or big-boned Amazon looking chicks. I do like curves, and some meat on their bones, but if a woman is too big she loses her femininity. I'll take a spinner any day of the week.

Comment

I like basketball and I’ve wanted a son or daughter to play in the NCAA college tournament. A woman like that would likely produce a tall and healthy child. So, “yes” I’m down with her.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    I herrrr really tall women have huge vaginas the kind you could walk right in

false. thats like saying all dudes whos over 6ft are packing.
                    i was banging this 19 yr old german chick for a solid 4 months. shes 6'2, im 5'5. She was here for a year as an au pair.
                    shes mentioned her boyfriend is 9 or 11 incher. im here at 5" on a good day. still made her cumm.

majority of short/tiny girls are the ones who have huge caves.
                    skinny, taller chicks have little, super tights vags.
                    Last edited by KING MEAT; 06-04-2019, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X