Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find me footage of guys coming home to see their women getting railed by a big one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Comment

This thread is like a cuckolds wetdream. Utterly impossible to comprehend for normal people like myself. The way yall ingratiate in it is foul.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        That kinda traumatic stuff.

Men with babies that dont belong to them genetically.

That kinda stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Yeah we won a battle but I feel we lost the war

Comment

Thanks bros I admit that was slightly traumatic, I sure as hell dont want to be cuckolded, dont think it would even be traumatic either, im gonna find some super brutal stuff on the internet and post links here.

Maybe its the fact that im showing im affected by the rival team that bothers me. So I need to show im affected by it. Yea thats what really bothers me as of late. Because I know its not attractive to be affected by it so I try to hide it because I want to be attractive.
            -
            Which is where alot of my general anxiety comes from, because I know its ugly to be anxious to women, so I repress the crap out of it but try to go with the flow but do it poorly - need to behave high status instead maybe or just admit it but thats hard because they are the rival team but I can admit bwc affects me which totally undermines bbc once u admit that , other anxieties i can admit much more easily and show

But this stuff also bothers me so will find some brutal stuff and post the links here.

Cheers bros!
            Last edited by AlexKid; 05-24-2019, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I sure as hell dont want t o submit, this thread makes me want to puke
              Last edited by AlexKid; 05-24-2019, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Yeah we won a battle but I feel we lost the war

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  I sure as hell dont want t o submit, this thread makes me want to puke

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X