No announcement yet.

WBC Mandate: Fury Vs Whyte for wilder shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    They go down the line who's next, it's how Molina became Breazeales opponent he was the next in line and he was not even in top 5.But it is the WB C so who.knows , they do what they want are inconsistent to the level of comedy so I won't put to much thought I to it as I could be proven wrong.
    That's what I'm curious about. Hearn was hoping Whyte/Rivas winner would be elevated as the mandatory. Either way, if Wilder and Fury were to agree to fight next or soon there after, the fight would happen. The WBC wouldn't be stepping in their way to stop it. And the fact that Wilder would have satisfied his mandatory against Breazeale, he wouldn't have to fight his mandatory for a year. So there is like a 0.000001% chance Fury takes the Whyte fight just to be Wilder's mandatory when he can get the fight without taking that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      R

Is this a photo of Tyson eating crow after the 'Bronze-Bomber' beat him senseless, for coming over here running his fat mouth? I see he's growing his hair back, a good sign that he staying off drugs.
      Fella you were so embarrassed after Fury made your hero look like a complete mug you disappeared off the board for 6 months, too ashamed to show your face after that bums performance.

Wilder is a bum and a plastic champion.

Comment

not happening we wont see any of the fights we want to see anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Fury doesn't need to fight anyone to get a shot at Wilder, so why order him and Whyte? Why not order Ortiz/Whyte?
          Whyte is #1. Fury is #2. Ortiz is #3. If Fury turns down the fight, it'll be offered to Ortiz, but they can't offer it to Ortiz without offering it to Fury first.

Comment

Originally posted by KP1 View Post
            So the WBC try and get Whyte to take on Ortiz and Fury to get a shot where as Breazeale gets gifted one for beating Molina.
            It was a short notice fight and Molina was the highest rated fighter to accept. Whyte turned the fight down.

Comment

Y
              Originally posted by denium View Post
              Fella you were so embarrassed after Fury made your hero look like a complete mug you disappeared off the board for 6 months, too ashamed to show your face after that bums performance.

Wilder is a bum and a plastic champion.

For someone who's supposed to feel shame about the outcome of Wilder-Fury, I don't understand why I enjoy watching replays so much, FO REALZ!
              Last edited by 1hourRun; 05-09-2019, 11:41 AM.

Comment

WBC is a hell of confused organization.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Y

For someone who's supposed to feel shame about the outcome of Wilder-Fury, I don't understand why I enjoy watching replays so much, FO REALZ!
                  Yes it's just a shame for BumSquad that he'd lost 10 of the previous rounds before Fury got too comfortable.

Comment

Fury has to fight someone in order to get a shot at a fighter he has already beat in the eyes of practically everyone?

I have a feeling he doesn’t care about Wilder anymore. Joshua is the prize

Comment

Working...
                    X