No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia states he's a better P4P fighter then Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Do you think your guy would fight him at 140? Mikey can't make 135 anymore. Is 5 pounds up that much?
    And how do you know he can't make that weight anymore?
    He already has a significant size advantage at 135.
    He made his bed by fighting Spence when the fight could be made at 135 with Loma but he didn't want it then,
    it's really easy to now come out and say, can't make 135,
    Gtfoh with that nonsense, he sure as hell can make 135 i have no doubt about it.
    for all i care he can F off if he only wants to fight at 140,he already has size advantage at 135 as i said.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
      well if you think you are better, get back to 135 unify and prove it
      Lomachencko admitted himself he didn't want to fight MIKEY GARCIA for over 2 years.

Lomachencko"I can't fight Mikey for my 1st fight at 135." " I can't fight Mikey for my 1st fight after surgery."

Remember they had 2 fights already lined up for Lomachencko and neither of those fighters were named MIKEY GARCIA.

Don't try and act all tough now and disrespect MIKEY when your hero chickened out for years.

MIKEY GARCIA is a better fighter then Vasyl Lomachencko, ask Orlando Salido.
      Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 04-23-2019, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Mikey is better either at 135 or 140. I agree. No competition there. Mikey is ten levels above Crolla.
        He only has to be 1 level below Lomachenko though.

Comment

Loma never disgraced himself with poor effort like Mikey did against Spence. I doubt anyone but War Mikey rates him above Loma now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            He only has to be 1 level below Lomachenko though.
            He isn't at all. Too strong and too experienced.

Worse opponents than Mikey were competitive with him, like Linares and Pedraza, with Pedraza turning him into the elephant man (there are lots of pics of his cooked face).

I can't imagine what he would look like if those punches were coming from Mikey.

Comment

i guess he wants to go to school again at 135 this time

Comment

He isn't at all. Too strong and too experienced.

Worse opponents than Mikey were competitive with him, like Linares and Pedraza, with Pedraza turning him into the elephant man (there are lots of pics of his cooked face).

I can't imagine what he would look like if those punches were coming from Mikey.
                What's with all mindless hate? As soon as any fighter says they're better than Loma you agree without question. You have Loma P4P worst, it's not even like you're choosing just not joining the hype, you pray on his downfall and seem bitter when he is praised.

LMAO elephant man? Now you're just making stuff up. Loma dominated after coming back from shoulder surgery and his longest period out the ring.

Did you miss Mikey getting outboxed for 12 rounds buy a guy less known for his boxing skill than Loma? Mikey is clearly too small to have an impact at 147 so can now only fight at 140 apparently because he can't make 135 but hasn't relinquished his title yet.

It'd be Lomas stiffest challenge no doubt and give Mikey physicall advantages he can use when he is out boxed so it will probably be competitive if they did meet.

Comment

If he would have beat Spence then I would have agreed with him

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                    What's with all mindless hate? As soon as any fighter says they're better than Loma you agree without question. You have Loma P4P worst, it's not even like you're choosing just not joining the hype, you pray on his downfall and seem bitter when he is praised.

LMAO elephant man? Now you're just making stuff up. Loma dominated after coming back from shoulder surgery and his longest period out the ring.

Did you miss Mikey getting outboxed for 12 rounds buy a guy less known for his boxing skill than Loma? Mikey is clearly too small to have an impact at 147 so can now only fight at 140 apparently because he can't make 135 but hasn't relinquished his title yet.

It'd be Lomas stiffest challenge no doubt and give Mikey physicall advantages he can use when he is out boxed so it will probably be competitive if they did meet.
                    You are wrong because I don't deal in P4P fantasies. That's for mindless casuals who know nothing about boxing. There's no objective way to say who is P4P. Everyone has their own. It's not hate to critique.

Head to head, I got Mikey all day.

Comment

Mikey sees something in the P4P list that makes him believe he's better.

Comment

Working...
                      X