No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Retiring at The Wrong Time Would Haunt Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Retiring at The Wrong Time Would Haunt Me

Since this past Saturday night, there have been plenty of calls for Bolton star Amir Khan to retire from the sport. Khan suffered defeat for the fifth time in his career, after losing by way of a sixth round TKO at the hands of WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn’t you retire after Canelo took your head off though?

Comment

haunt you worse than Canelos shot? impossible!
      just go away!
      and whenever have you ever listened to, or been loyal to, your wife?

Comment

This proves that Wives Khan be smarter than boxers!

Comment

Another one who cannot accept he does not have it anymore, the more he and fighters like him try to leave on their terms after a legitimate loss the worse the physical, mental and emotional situation deteriates ., it's a bit like the high jump , it ends in failure ..

Comment

Im sure it would be more haunting if you get seriously hurt fighting on longer then necessary.

Comment

Just trying to talk his way into a pay check and staying relevant. Certainly can’t fight his way into one anymore

Comment

we dont want you on US soil again. go fight in the uk in front of your 5 khantard fans

Comment

Ugh

Yeah Amir we can tell! Retiring period would thrill the rest of us. Stop talking about what big fights you can get. You've been iced like six times now. Unless you get a grip and appraise yourself accurately people are going to hate you forever. You don't deserve to be in any more big fights.

Comment

Khan- "Everything i do, is for them, even quitting in the ring on my feet, like a yellow dog"... You don't wanna retire, huh, then why did you retire in the ring before your fight was over? Why were you pulling down on Bud's head, don't you know that causes you to get hit low? Why were you looking for a way out? If you felt the tide was turning and crawford was slowing down, why didn't you say "virgil, i got this", then take your full 5 minute rest? Why did you quit after only 2 minutes? If you were so hurt from the low blow, why were you not rolling around on the floor in pain like some people do when they they really get hit in the groin? Why does the replay seem to show it was a punch on your thigh? Are you saying your junk is that big that it was against your thigh? Then why did you think your wife was sleeping with joshua?? Why were you still standing? Why did you have to have a conference with your coach in the corner? Why did you say you felt it in your stomach and legs, when thats what only women usually say after sex? Why do you keep saying you didn't quit, when you were the only one in there, and the fight was stopped before the final bell? Why do you keep asking for more elite fighters who will hurt you bad and maybe worse? Why would people wanna see you again after you just quit? Retire now, so you can keep a close eye on your wife, man. Somebody ia gonna knock her off again

Comment

Working...
                    X