Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I'd Love To Fight McGregor in a Bare-Knuckle Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I'd Love To Fight McGregor in a Bare-Knuckle Fight

Bare-knuckle boxing is on the rise worldwide, with many major events being held in the United Kingdom amongst other destinations, featuring some unfounded talent as well as former professional boxers such as Bobby Gunn and Tyler Goodjohn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

McGregor is a fraud he can’t fight standing up I got Malignaggi if this is just stand up

Comment

Bring it on. I'd pay to watch.

Comment

That would be fun to watch. A classic battle between the Italian and Irish.

Comment

Make it happen, paulie has been calling conor out since the sparring session .

Conor is ducking paulie

Comment

I have a feeling BKB can’t pay McGregor what he’s worth but there is something very very american about a good old fashioned Italian vs Irish fight.....last time we had something like that was Ward-Gatti

Comment

Paulie must have held his own in sparing and believes he can get dude.

Comment

I assume that's where this is headed.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                  Paulie must have held his own in sparing and believes he can get dude.
                  Paulie could literally just run away from conor for 4 rounds until he's exhausted. Conor is the only fighter that could be KO'd without even taking a punch.

Comment

taking this to the grave he will

Comment

Working...
                    X