Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRIME Kirkland vs Errol Spence Jr. @ 154 - who wins?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRIME Kirkland vs Errol Spence Jr. @ 154 - who wins?!

Who was more heavy handed?
    Kirkland All Day
    23.08%
    Spence All Day
    76.92%

I think Kirkland was a brutal puncher, but he sacrificed too much on defense and Spence is too smart and has enough of a beard to weather the storm and fire back.

Comment

I'll say this, Errol is in for the fight of his life if Kirkland has Ann Wolfe and the fight goes past 4 rounds.

Comment

I still favor Spence. He is a bit more refined. Now if you said Terry Norris, all bets are off, Norris was one of the most explosive Jr. MWs ever. He would batter Spence around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          'Prime' Kirkland's only asset was the ability to bull forward and throw punches non stop. His only real win of even modest significance (and I ain't counting Molina) was El Perro who at his best was only marginally more refined and it really only came down to chance whose chin cracked first. Not even convinced he was that big a puncher TBH though he did score plenty of impressive KOs against club fighters.

Comment

That was one short prime.

Comment

Spence All Day

Comment

I don't see how this fight is even close. Spence is a top pound for pound boxer and one of the best world champions fighting today. Kirkland was never good enough to win a belt and never on anybody's top 10 pfp list or even close. The only advantage Kirkland would have over Spence is it would be a jr. middleweight fighting a welterweight and Spence's superior speed, skill, chin and stamina would easily overcome that.

Comment

You really hate Spence and want him to lose so badly you create fantasy fight polls. In real life I doubt anybody beats him for many years including Crawford, Thurman, Pacquaio and Porter. Who will you bring in from the past next to fight Spence? SRR? Hagler? Monzon?

Comment

Kirkland might be more heavy handed but their not even close in my opinion.Kirk was a good puncher and strong(training with Wolf will do that)but that's about it.He has no way near the skills of Spence and don't take a good shot he gets beat 10 out of 10 imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X