I'm 37 and I've never had a girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    "I think I'm a good looking guy"

Dude looks like a potato wearing a potato sack.

His room also looks like where a serial killer lives.

This is a dude who prolly has real high standards but can't look in the mirror and see he's a mess
    That's fucked up

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
      That stuff happens. It's okay if you're 18-thru-college years and still don't have anyone, but if you make it all the way into your late 30s and are still single, it definitely might be time to accept the cards you were dealt. Otherwise, if you don't accept reality, then you're just torturing yourself with what could be an unachievable goal.

I was lucky enough to find love, but I found out the hard way that all my aspirations of moving up in the world were BS. I now realize I'll forever be poor, and may even literally struggle to survive/die in the process of my journey. It hit me like a ton of bricks, had alopecia twice. It went away, but I still struggle to sleep at night, 5-6 hours max. I realized that the world is a cutthroat place where there's only a facade of right and wrong. There's no good, no evil. Everyone just is. And everyone behaves like it's The Walking Dead, because, in many ways, it is. Jobs are BS, everything is BS. People only care about surviving, instead of doing things right.

I have to remind myself to accept it, every day, when the pain comes. I'm hoping that soon I literally won't care anymore. So, yeah, I think anyone at that age in life should maybe think about other things that could make them happy. If a relationship comes, then great. If not, you should have your mind focused on other things, so that you don't suffer.

Relationships were always hard to find in human history, but, soon, AI will take the place of humans in that department. This guy just has to wait around 10 more years, and he'll have company. The Japanese already are working on it.
      Go bless. Thank you for your post!

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
        "I think I'm a good looking guy"

Dude looks like a potato wearing a potato sack.

His room also looks like where a serial killer lives.

This is a dude who prolly has real high standards but can't look in the mirror and see he's a mess
        LMMFAO!

Comment

Dude needs to put the x-box controller down, workout, eat right, get a fresh hair cut, some new gear, unfortunately a job & get out there :smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Once they shut down back page, he didn't know what to do
            I would be THE MAN right now if I was 30! These new cats don't even know what to say to a woman, and these young women are so NOT lady like too...in a good way! My son gets head on the first night! I'm jealous as f**k!

Comment

That stuff happens. It's okay if you're 18-thru-college years and still don't have anyone, but if you make it all the way into your late 30s and are still single, it definitely might be time to accept the cards you were dealt. Otherwise, if you don't accept reality, then you're just torturing yourself with what could be an unachievable goal.

I was lucky enough to find love, but I found out the hard way that all my aspirations of moving up in the world were BS. I now realize I'll forever be poor, and may even literally struggle to survive/die in the process of my journey. It hit me like a ton of bricks, had alopecia twice. It went away, but I still struggle to sleep at night, 5-6 hours max. I realized that the world is a cutthroat place where there's only a facade of right and wrong. There's no good, no evil. Everyone just is. And everyone behaves like it's The Walking Dead, because, in many ways, it is. Jobs are BS, everything is BS. People only care about surviving, instead of doing things right.

I have to remind myself to accept it, every day, when the pain comes. I'm hoping that soon I literally won't care anymore. So, yeah, I think anyone at that age in life should maybe think about other things that could make them happy. If a relationship comes, then great. If not, you should have your mind focused on other things, so that you don't suffer.

Relationships were always hard to find in human history, but, soon, AI will take the place of humans in that department. This guy just has to wait around 10 more years, and he'll have company. The Japanese already are working on it.
              Realest **** I've read. Even if you got want you want you can't be content with life. The human mind is fickle. Just enjoy the moments you're able to and distract yourself when you feel down.

Comment

That dude needs to get his fat ass to the gym. Women generally don't like fat men, unless they have loads of cash.

Comment

Black pilled ^^

Comment

Go buy yourself a 90 day finance

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      I would be THE MAN right now if I was 30! These new cats don't even know what to say to a woman, and these young women are so NOT lady like too...in a good way! My son gets head on the first night! I'm jealous as f**k!
                      They text to much all they can say is can I text you

Comment

Working...
                      X