Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua vs Miller: Like dancing with your sister. Looks real, but means nothing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
    The best available opponents for Joshua are ranked as following:

1. Luis Ortiz

2. Jarrell Miller

3. Kubrat Pulev

Basically, this was the best fight that could be made outside of Joshua-Ortiz atm. (Excluding Wilder and Fury for obvious reasons.)
    Fres Oquendo would be something or N.Y Briggs.

Comment

anyone joshia chooses would get criticised

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Miller has a chance to give AJ an L, this is the best fight available for AJ outside of Fury, Wilder, and Ortiz, challenge wise.
        Total fraud should make him fight all mandatory challengers ranked...he fights old guys and small guys

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          Fres Oquendo would be something or N.Y Briggs.
          Lol neither of them would stand a chance against Joshua.

Comment

It better than a rematch with Whyte.

I dont think Miller is any type of huge threat either to be honest.

Just another payday for Hearn and the Nigerian Robot.

Comment

Joshua needs to be introduced in the US.
              This is oceans better than rematching Stiverne.
              Or fighting Arreola.
              Kills me.

Comment

Lol neither of them would stand a chance against Joshua.
                Standing a chance would be irrelevant ,a slaughter would be. though Briggs would be interesting for 2 rounds. AJ has been in one of the best fights with Klitschko why not give him the worst with a 45 year old out of action for 5 years ? Makes sense.`

Edit : I would also be very intrigued by what numbers a Oquendo fight would do.
                Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-09-2019, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                  Total fraud should make him fight all mandatory challengers ranked...he fights old guys and small guys
                  Miller would be wilders second best win. He wouldn't even consider fighting a 300 pound aggressive fighter with a great punch rate unless he had to.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Miller would be wilders second best win. He wouldn't even consider fighting a 300 pound aggressive fighter with a great punch rate unless he had to.
                    Miller would be a pretty hard target for Wilder to miss with that right hand though lol.

I doubt Miller would be able to take too many of those, and once he goes down there is no way in hell a human being that large would get back up and recover.

Comment

Miller would be a pretty hard target for Wilder to miss with that right hand though lol.

I doubt Miller would be able to take too many of those, and once he goes down there is no way in hell a human being that large would get back up and recover.
                      Miller is deceptively athletic and would make Wilder work for that knockout .He's also not seasoned yet either, he's a few fights away from really learning his craft. That's just another reason to take AJ here ,who's on 3 different levels right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X