Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Joshua-Ruiz Rematch is Stupidest Thing They Can Do!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
    So the Joshua Andy beat wasn't the real Joshua because Andy will not be competitive with the real Joshua, yet, Joshua rematching Andy is a stupid idea because Joshua will never beat Andy, does that make sense?
    Because he can't beat ham and eggs guys! Seriously, he made no effin sense at all.

If Andy is not competitive then why NOT rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      So the Joshua Andy beat wasn't the real Joshua because Andy will not be competitive with the real Joshua, yet, Joshua rematching Andy is a stupid idea because Joshua will never beat Andy, does that make sense?
      Yeah that sounded weird. I think it was a typo. This happens a lot. I’ll read things that don’t make sense.

Arums jelly.

Comment

Anthony "Quitter" Johnson clearly dont want to fight anymore.
        But I would love to see short fat mexican butter bean, batter him all over the ring again. I could watch that all day .

Comment

Does anyone know when Anthony Johnsons "take over" of america to "cement his legacy" will start?

Comment

Andy Ruiz was broke and wanted to quit boxing when he was with Arum.

Look at him now.

Getting away from that scumbag piece of crap is the best thing Andy ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              WTF is this old punk motherfuccer Bob Arum smoking now!
              Why is he trying to down play Ruiz's win over AJ?? Plus he's saying Ruiz has no knockout Punch??
              Ruiz is no Wilder but he's knocked out over 70% of his opponents so he must have some pop in his punches....
              He can spin it any way he wants but that was AJ who Ruiz knocked out!
              Everything else don't matter!
              Fucc this old piece of shet for trying to take credit away from Ruiz!
              He's just mad cause Ruiz left his old punk ass for Al Haymon!

Fucc you Bob, just die already you piece of shet!
              And Loma fans still think Mikey was the hold up?? LMFAO Arum knows that Spence, Wilder, and Mikey are too much risk for his cash cows

Comment

If the Joshua that fought Alex P. show up then the rematch will be easy for Joshua that's why I still believe the last fight was fake choreographyed,unless dillian whyte was right about Joshua not being able to get access to PEDs in the United States as easy as he could in the UK

Comment

So is this how he felt about Wilder in the rematch with Fury??? No wonder he stirred him away from that fight and gave us this BS fight Saturday...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Andy Ruiz was broke and wanted to quit boxing when he was with Arum.

Look at him now.

Getting away from that scumbag piece of crap is the best thing Andy ever did.
                    Mayweather and De La Hoya approve this message.

Add Mikey and PAC to that list as well

Comment

Arum was holding Floyd up. He wanted Floyd fight Cheato and take half of both their money. Floyd fought Baldomir for more and then was his OWN man.

Comment

Working...
                      X