• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post

you will be policed differently from a guy that looks like this:

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Surely you are joking. The biggest drug rings in the US are run by white people. Starting with the bikers after the Vietnam War The epidemic of prescription opiates in the streets are run by or abetted by whites. Pharmacists, sales people, company executives all predominately white. Nothing in real terms has been done about it.
      When I think of you, this is what comes into my mind,

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        When I think of you, this is what comes into my mind,

You lost me on this one.. ?????

Comment

people who use racism for profit and excuses as to why their community is the way it is.
          And when did I do that? All I asked is if I should be treated different by police just because of my skin color...

And you said no, then yes, then no.....and probably will say yes again next

You seem confused about what you are trying to say.

why would i be afraid? i made the threads. it got tons of replies and was seen by many people.

that's how it seems to you because you are a two dimensional thinking simple minded simp.

Well then why won't you share? You are the one hiding your thoughts. Let's see if this conspiracy theory makes any sense at all.

Why you hiding? Is it because you're the simp Look how you're getting rag dolled around all over the board. It's pitiful...and that's why you won't stand up for yourself here

Comment

It’s all Trump’s fault MCC...

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Ur gonna need a lot of police doe to take away peoples guns

hypocrites
              Wtf are u talking about??

Comment

He's saying since you're white and don't believe in discrimination against non-whites you're a cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  cops do this all the time. it's not blacks living in a police state. i've been pulled over and cops try to scared me by trying to make me give up my rights, etc.
                  Non **** kisses... when I get pulled over... it’s guns drawn... I expect to be black boxed... eating mystery meat...

I think guys seek racist encounters.... so they can prove what???
                  I am a Jew..... I’m hated globally...

I love it.... I love it.... persecution.... nothing new to me...I put my chit down to the fullest..... You my brother.... always.......

Comment

I never supported cops. There should be a law the police department should reflect the community they serve.

Comment

That’s foul lmaooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X