No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua’s video is trending No1 on YouTube

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    I'm alluding to the video he released today on his channel talking about his loss and rematch not the ones from the fight.

No correlation whatsoever.
    Oh I'm sorry my bad! I misunderstood you. My apologies are extended.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      i dont even take it that seriously....this is actually hilarious to me

these guys will try to convince themselves they are "trolling dumb wilder fans" but in reality they are desperately trying to salvage that trainwreck and convince themselves theres something positive to take from it
      No doubt! It's what we call projecting. They want others to hurt because they are feeling hurt.

Comment

Top headline on the Breakfast club again today on Wednesday (three days now).
        Not surprised by that. He left a real good impression to the Breakfast Club audience when he was on recently. I think that interview is one of Joshua's best, definitely the best of his US stuff, & puts him in such a positive & likeable light that you can't not like his ass after watching that interview.
        Last edited by Eff Pandas; 06-05-2019, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Not surprised by that. He left a real good impression to the Breakfast Club audience when he was on recently. I think that interview is one of Joshua's best, definitely the best of his US stuff, & puts him in such a positive & likeable light that you can't like his ass after watching that interview.
          Did AJ recently appear on the Breakfast Club Power 105.1?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Did AJ recently appear on the Breakfast Club Power 105.1?
            Its been a minute, late Feb., but it was a really good interview I thought.

Comment

What a script, lol.

EDIT: I'M ALLUDING TO THE VIDEO HE RELEASED TODAY ON HIS CHANNEL TALKING ABOUT HIS DEFEAT AND REMATCH.

https://youtu.be/Ohuf1yRror0

Trending number 1 on YouTube. Top headline on the Breakfast club again today on Wednesday (three days now). All over the news, TV programmes and internet. What more can you ask for in free publicity in America with the aim of breaking it at your first attempt? Complete the 2nd part of the script and he’s a star in America.

Josh in the rematch by a brutal KO. And it’s most likely going to be in America and the same venue.
              It's trending according to your watch history. That's why it's showing #1 on your feed over bigger news like Trump in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Its been a minute, late Feb., but it was a really good interview I thought.

Alright, cool thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  It's trending according to your watch history. That's why it's showing #1 on your feed over bigger news like Trump in the UK
                  No one cares about Trump in the UK.

Comment

Josh has NEVER been pampered. He has the best resume by a heavyweight in the last 3 decades after 22 fights.

Wilder is the most protected boxer in history.
                    your fan boyism has you delusional Everytime Joshua would get hurt in the UK the ref immediately broke it up he got saved multiple times in the klitchko fight and also the whyte, takam, Parker, and early part of the povetkin fight each time he got hit.

Now resumes it’s hands down wilder he fought the boogeyman Joshua ducked twice in Ortiz and fury no old klitchko that fury already embarrassed can trump wilders superior resume.
                    Last edited by A.K; 06-05-2019, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      your fan boyism has you delusional Everytime Joshua would get hurt in the UK the ref immediately broke it up he got saved multiple times in the klitchko fight and also the whyte, takam, Parker, and early part of the povetkin fight each time he got hit.

Now resumes it’s hands down wilder he fought the boogeyman Joshua ducked twice in Ortiz and fury no old klitchko that fury already embarrassed can trump wilders superiors resume.
                      Lmao, the ultimate fan girl of Wilder accusing a fan of the sweet science of fanboyism, lol.

And lmao at refs saving Josh in the UK when it has never happened. But we know who saved Wilder when he was a ghost and out on his feet against the ancient Cuban who has never beaten anyone.

Name 10 decent boxers Wilder has fought and their record.

Comment

Working...
                      X