Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Trainer is Very Confident: Joshua Will Get Shocked!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AffroBox View Post
    Casual fan who doesn't have a clue how good of a boxer Ruiz actually is
    Well tell us how good he is since he struggled with parker and brawled and swung wild with dimitrenko and looked bad as hell missing many shots? And the 'tko' was sasha quitting on the stool from gassing. Let me guess your answer will include 'but he has fast hands tho'

Comment

Cant wait till next sat so all the crap talking andy ruiz fanatics do a houdini disappearin act on social media

Comment

This particular bout reminds me a wrestling match.

Comment

Ruiz is skilled and has real power.

I wonder if he is nimble enough to get past the Joshua jab though.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            Ruiz is skilled and has real power.

I wonder if he is nimble enough to get past the Joshua jab though.
            33 fights, 64% ko ratio, bunch of tkos and rtds. 'Fast hands .... tho... but but... he still has those fast hands' need to get in range to use them! Really has no special boxing skills that the likes of parker havent already dealt with. Joke fight and super mismatch. Joshua ko 3rd rd

Comment

Snickers power!

Comment

Aw hell, Andy Ruiz is being trained by Manny Robles? That lessens the chances that we will see an upset.

Robles is another of these one-dimensional trainers who fighters are abandoning like a sinking ship. Just like Abel Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by JSN006 View Post
                  Yeah sure looked bad against f grade dimitrenko but aj will be shook and beaten /facepalm.

On a side note, the dbl standards and preferences of boxing fans are sickening. Ruiz fought no one and did nothing to deserve his 2 title shots, but its all 'he will beat aj and good luck and he deserves it' bla bla meanwhile ortiz is arguably the same but at least has jennings and some veteran names and its all 'ortiz will lose and did nothing to deserve another title shot'. Wheres the consistency?
                  Hearn said Ortiz was the first choice bc he was more accomplished... but when Wilder fought Ortiz two years ago, he was old an a bum.. but Hearn says Ortiz turned down the fight.. Ortiz say hearn didnt send a contract.. but one things for certain, Ortiz didn't talk to us fans.. not even on social media.. which made hearn look like they were telling the truth. Ortiz was probably juicing.. an didn't want the fight to embarrass him like it did Miller.. but, on that note AJ is probably juicing.. Wilder might be too. They should just all fight..

Comment

Originally posted by JSN006 View Post
                    Well tell us how good he is since he struggled with parker and brawled and swung wild with dimitrenko and looked bad as hell missing many shots? And the 'tko' was sasha quitting on the stool from gassing. Let me guess your answer will include 'but he has fast hands tho'
                    Many of my posts have me ripping Joshua. I do realize that although he is talented he also has flaws that the british fans would rather not acknowledge. IMHO the only chance that Ruiz has is to jump on him early and try to take him out. Joshua's stamina issues may make some think otherwise but Ruiz can not reasonably outbox A.J for 8 or 9 rounds so I hope he brings it early and tries to test the robot's chin!

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                      Many of my posts have me ripping Joshua. I do realize that although he is talented he also has flaws that the british fans would rather not acknowledge. IMHO the only chance that Ruiz has is to jump on him early and try to take him out. Joshua's stamina issues may make some think otherwise but Ruiz can not reasonably outbox A.J for 8 or 9 rounds so I hope he brings it early and tries to test the robot's chin!
                      I think it's you that has decided not to acknowledge that the British fans fully acknowledge Joshua's flaws. They aren't allowed to hype him up? Just like the Americans recognise Wilder's flaws. You're just saying it because you're determined to hate on the Brits. Also, what stamina issues? Late KOs vs Takam and Wlad, comfortably went the distance vs a rugged Parker.

Comment

Working...
                      X