Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-16-2019, 12:52 AM #321
Poon Slayer

Quoted: 2634 Post(s)
CORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 233,936.55
Total Points: 316,900.40
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 
Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bruh - denium Keep making those trolls cry - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
I can tell Chollo has been put through the ringer more than twice. If I were play boxing with a guy with tltties, I'd let him ''win'' too....out of sympathy.

That video thread must have been like 1k pages deep
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
....Do you know the title ?
There were a bunch of threads in the thunderdome. It was like pulling teeth to even get fat tits to show up. Dude had a million excuses. He had a titty rash and all kinds of shit.

Last edited by CORN POP; 05-16-2019 at 01:02 AM.
CORN POP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 12:54 AM #322
Banned

Quoted: 5826 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 104,806.65
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 

Quote:
I can tell Chollo has been put through the ringer more than twice. If I were play boxing with a guy with tltties, I'd let him ''win'' too....out of sympathy.

That video thread must have been like 1k pages deep
....Do you know the title ?
Elroy, you were the main one in the thread saying how I would get my ass kicked and not show up

Now you're in here talking to your alt asking where the thread is

Can't make this up
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 12:56 AM #323
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4109 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 188,696.65
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Deez View Post
There were a bunch of threads in the thunderdome. It was like pulling teeth to even get fat tits to show up. Dude had a million excuses. He had a titty rash and kinds of shit.

I could use a good laugh (besides the ones I've been having in here)

Dome, here I come
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 12:58 AM #324
Successful As HELL !

Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
Elroy, you were the main one in the thread saying how I would get my ass kicked and not show up

Can't make this up
What ?!?!?

You remind me of that scene in Raging Bull where Jake swore Joe was slipping his beef into his wife

Lay off the twinkies and get your estrogen levels down
Old 05-16-2019, 01:02 AM #325
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11738 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,287,539.31
Total Points: 2,389,354.90
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:

Can't make this up
Oh, that's right. I almost forgot that Elroy was one of the main instigators in that whole issue.

The Deez alt is dead. Don't even bother wasting your time. A man that can't keep his word has no balls, except Deez nuts in his mouf, of course.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 01:03 AM #326
Poon Slayer

CORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond repute
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 
Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bruh - denium Keep making those trolls cry - 1bad65 

Quote:

Can't make this up
Admit it fat boy.. Man to man Gloveking would whoop your ass.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:09 AM #327
Poon Slayer

Quote:

I could use a good laugh (besides the ones I've been having in here)

Dome, here I come
I wouldn't even know where to begin with that mess. Dude made excuse after excuse of why he wouldn't fight. Then he made up a bunch of rules and at every turn kept backing out. Finally on the eve of the fight his dick daddy Travesty basically told him he wouldn't give him no more dick if didn't show. Dude was all emotional n' shit. Voice was cracking, gut hanging out from under his shirt and his fat titties bouncing distracting Gloveking.

Last edited by CORN POP; 05-16-2019 at 01:12 AM.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:10 AM #328
Banned

Quoted: 5826 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 104,806.65
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 

Quote:
What ?!?!?

You remind me of that scene in Raging Bull where Jake swore Joe was slipping his beef into his wife

Lay of the twinkies and get your estrogen levels down
So you are going to honestly tell us you're not Deez Nuts or Elroy the Great?

A mod already confirmed that Deez was posting right next door to your Elroy alt as a "neighbor"
you idiot

Then you turn around and create a "come on, now" thread which is exactly the same as your "fcuked up crimes" thread

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=721335

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=803861

They are literally splitting images of each other as well as your writing style. Here have a look, just look at how you bold and underline:

Quote:
McDonald's is giving away free food for one hour next week -- Here's how to get yours
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

How many body bags will be used when that hour is up ????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post

Gustavo Marquez, 19

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

''Man, 19, is arrested over the kidnap and murder of two teenage friends whose bodies were dumped by the side of the road in Colorado''
And you got the nerve to tell us you're not Deez Nuts and Elroy?

Last edited by Chollo Vista; 05-16-2019 at 01:13 AM.
Chollo Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 01:11 AM #329
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Deez View Post
I wouldn't even know where to begin with that mess. Dude made excuse after excuse of why he wouldn't fight. Then he made up a bunch of rules and at every turn kept backing out. Finally on the eve of the fight his dixck daddy Travesty basically told him he wouldn't give him no more dick if didn't show. Dude was all emotional n' shit. Voice was cracking, gut hanging out from under his shirt and his fat titties bouncing distracting Gloveking n shit
I found/bumped one thread but no vid....The search continues
Old 05-16-2019, 01:12 AM #330
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11738 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,287,539.31
Total Points: 2,389,354.90
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
black, democrat, owe!!, reparations, testifies, time.