Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hamed: If Rematch Happens, Fury Will Beat Wilder Even Easier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
    Obviously your a moron.. so let me say this another way... so u can dance again.. "what round did Fury land a good power shot.. or a series of punches? E.I something that had u like.. wow.. hes beating Wilder up?What rd dud he have Wilder in trouble? What rd was the imaginary schooling?.. Don't worry punk.. I'll wait. Lmao. Dance bytch dance! Lol
    "Obviously your a moron"

*You're.

Need I say any more? School is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      "Obviously your a moron"

*You're.

Need I say any more? School is out.
      Bytch.. now you're the grammer master? Smh.. Im driving and texting yo silly azz.. so stop trying to distract from the question.. and answer the question hoe!!! Don't duck me son! (Keith Thurman)

Comment

Originally posted by Barristan View Post
        It’ll be another 50/50 fight just like the first one....if Wilder can come in at 225/230 he’ll stand a better chance to win by knockout
        Wilder will leave on a stretcher.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Bytch.. now you're the grammer master? Smh.. Im driving and texting yo silly azz.. so stop trying to distract from the question.. and answer the question hoe!!! Don't duck me son! (Keith Thurman)
          It was just pure irony is all. Funny to see. But I see you've got an excuse for it like everything else. What's new hey?

Comment

1 or 2 more fights should do it.
            That'll be convenient if he only has 3 more fights left before he leaves boxing. Of course, grains of salt...
            https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...H9CTUw&ampcf=1

Comment

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post
              That'll be convenient if he only has 3 more fights left before he leaves boxing. Of course, grains of salt...
              https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...H9CTUw&ampcf=1
              You know what Fury is like. He changes with the wind. I doubt he keeps to this. He was probably just having one of his bad days.

Comment

You know what Fury is like. He changes with the wind. I doubt he keeps to this. He was probably just having one of his bad days.
                I know, I'd just re-read your comment and then read that article within ten mins of each other and I just had to

Comment

Working...
                X