No announcement yet.

Loma: The Davis/Lopez Situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Almost got the KTFO by a by a shot, half dead weight drained Linares then got a white privilege stoppage, Linares was obviously ready to keep fighting
    That killed me...

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      the question is...if loma were to fight lopez will it be a 10-rounder or a 12-round fight?
      hahah, you killed it )

another funny interview, but about superstar Gervonta

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
        hahah, you killed it )

another funny interview, but about superstar Gervonta

Roach!

Comment

Roach says he doesn't know Davis in one sentence and then says he has his tapes and studies him. And, Davis is on Skowtime, not an app.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Roach says he doesn't know Davis in one sentence and then says he has his tapes and studies him. And, Davis is on Skowtime, not an app.
            I think he tries to say something to bump G's competition and at same time not humiliate him. Roach is being Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Are you Aussie turds unfamiliar with the concept of sarcasm?
              We are a very serious here down under. NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                You're a complete fuking idiot! A) saying Spence doesn't hit harder than Martinez is pure stupidity! That is not even up for debate! B) As to the knockdowns, Mikey didn't get up for 6 seconds and Lom got up in less than a second! That is not up for debate either. Don't bother replying and making yourself look any dumber and more desperately grabbing at straws than you already have!
                So Mikey being intelligent took a few seconds before getting up to make sure he had his balance 100% versus Lomo jumping up while still dazed is smart tactically to you?

You’re a moron if you think an off balance Mikey was going life and death like Lomo did with linares

So many clowns on this site I tell ya

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  So Mikey being intelligent took a few seconds before getting up to make sure he had his balance 100% versus Lomo jumping up while still dazed is smart tactically to you?

You’re a moron if you think an off balance Mikey was going life and death like Lomo did with linares

So many clowns on this site I tell ya
                  You are a fuking ******!!! Go watch the knockdown of Lomachenko! He got right up and was not hurt! And no one on this site would think Spence doesn't hit a lot harder than Rocky Martinez which proves how fuking stupid you are! And you STILL didnt get the point!! The point is YOU trying to use Lom getting dropped to indicate what Mikey would do to him which is bullsht from an airhead like you because fighters have been dropped by guys who don't hit as hard as the guys who didn't drop them! You would know this if you weren't so damn brand new to boxing! You used a dumbsht analogy that epic failed!
                  Last edited by richardt; 04-15-2019, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    You are a fuking ******!!! Go watch the knockdown of Lomachenko! He got right up and was not hurt! And no one on this site would think Spence doesn't hit a lot harder than Rocky Martinez which proves how fuking stupid you are! And you STILL didnt get the point!! The point is YOU trying to use Lom getting dropped to indicate what Mikey would do to him which is bullsht from an airhead like you because fighters have been dropped by guys who don't hit as hard as the guys who didn't drop them! You would know this if you weren't so damn brand new to boxing! You used a dumbsht analogy that epic failed!
                    Keep yapping you ******ed bellend

I could use another laugh

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                      Keep yapping you ******ed bellend

I could use another laugh
                      Bellend?? What a weak attempt to name call. Only someone with the IQ of a dead Frog would say Spence doesn't hit a lot harder than a 130 pound fighter with a 50% KO ratio. I'm putting your ******ed a$$ on ignore since you enjoy flaunting your stupidity like it is a badge of honor.

Comment

Working...
                      X