No announcement yet.

Great to see the PBC Welters are trying to unify, Meanwhile Bud is on TR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great to see the PBC Welters are trying to unify, Meanwhile Bud is on TR

Don’t forget that PBC tried to sign Bud before he went to and re-signed to Bob Arum and TR. We’ll never going to see Bud fight other champions at WW why you ask ? By the time Spence is done he will have 3 belts to Bud’s 1. And I doubt Bud will agree to a 60/40 split. Bob Arum will protect Bud and have him fight Collazo after Khan

If Spence got 3 belts, No way he fights Bud unless it’s a 65/35 split. He’s clearly the A side after that. If anything, Bud is the one who ducked since he could have signed with PBC back then instead of staying with his sugardaddy Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
      Don’t forget that PBC tried to sign Bud before he went to and re-signed to Bob Arum and TR.
      When did that happen?

Comment

He went where he was comfortable and Bob Arum will do everything he can to make the fight because he knows Bud will eventually leave if he doesn’t.Bud is the one calling out Spence Arum is the one saying it’s possible remember Pac / Foul weather fight was made under Same circumstances So Bud is calling Spence out Arum says a deal can be made but Spence was calling out an Ancient Pac man this after beating a mental and physical midget.Now his way out of the fight will be to out price himself.

Comment

I mean all the best welterweights are with PBC. If Bud wanted to fight them he would have signed with them.

The russian guy who everyone is hyping up as Crawford's next opponent just got a gift draw against someone Ugas knocked out last year.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
            I mean all the best welterweights are with PBC. If Bud wanted to fight them he would have signed with them.

The russian guy who everyone is hyping up as Crawford's next opponent just got a gift draw against someone Ugas knocked out last year.
            Nobody is hyping up Kavaliauskas

Comment

Don’t forget that PBC tried to sign Bud before he went to and re-signed to Bob Arum and TR. We’ll never going to see Bud fight other champions at WW why you ask ? By the time Spence is done he will have 3 belts to Bud’s 1. And I doubt Bud will agree to a 60/40 split. Bob Arum will protect Bud and have him fight Collazo after Khan
              How could PBC make an offer to someone under contract. Crawford signed an extension.

Comment

by then Spence will move to 140 and the belts will be up for grabs

Comment

Bud has a huge fight with Kavalavaliauskas next.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Bud has a huge fight with Kavalavaliauskas next.
                    Huge piece of **** fight lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X