No announcement yet.

Should I test my chin ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I test my chin ?

Some people on here say that a boxer cant be called a true great until his chin has been tested.

Now despite the fact that ive boxed all my life and have had many great victories, due to my defensive wizardry my chin has never been tested, in fact i havent been hit at all really.

So in my next fight should i just let my opponent hit me as hard as he can for a few rounds before knocking him out, or should i just continue to fight normally on the off chance that one day i get hit ?

Originally posted by Da_Natural View Post
    Some people on here say that a boxer cant be called a true great until his chin has been tested.

Now despite the fact that ive boxed all my life and have had many great victories, due to my defensive wizardry my chin has never been tested, in fact i havent been hit at all really.

So in my next fight should i just let my opponent hit me as hard as he can for a few rounds before knocking him out, or should i just continue to fight normally on the off chance that one day i get hit ?
    Yeah I am a defensive wizard too. I never get hit ever and I started boxing when I was 3. I have had many many amazing flawless victories with my health bar full. I was wondering if I should just let other boxers hit me as hard as they can for like 2 maybe 3 rounds.

That way I an understand what it is to bleed because I just don't understand what other boxers must feel as they are not Harry Potter style elite wizards like me and I guess you too.

I mean no one will ever call you great until you use your face as a catchers mitt and really try to eat some bombs for laughs.

Listen next fight just try hard difficulty if that plan doesn't work kid.

Comment

So in my next fight should i just let my opponent hit me as hard as he can for a few rounds

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
        Yeah I am a defensive wizard too. I never get hit ever and I started boxing when I was 3. I have had many many amazing flawless victories with my health bar full. I was wondering if I should just let other boxers hit me as hard as they can for like 2 maybe 3 rounds.

That way I an understand what it is to bleed because I just don't understand what other boxers must feel as they are not Harry Potter style elite wizards like me and I guess you too.

I mean no one will ever call you great until you use your face as a catchers mitt and really try to eat some bombs for laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post

Originally posted by stephenmc View Post
          Man, it's been over 15 years since anybody has touched me with a shot in a sanctioned ring. They all try real hard but they just can't land on me. I guess that I'm a defensive wizard just opening up my wizardry on these tormented souls.

My favorite defensive move is to get under there shots, pivot out behind them and then pull their trunks down all while slapping them in their faces with some good shots.

- Robbie Pep

Comment

By all means, let your opponent drop bombs on that granite of yours all night long. When you are just snapping back in to reality in the dressing room, from wherever your mind might have taken you, you'll remember this post and think that you shouldn't have listened to me as you put on, and completely lace up, the boxing shoe that you just took off.

Comment

Its your imagination, u can do watever u want

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                Man, it's been over 15 years since anybody has touched me with a shot in a sanctioned ring. They all try real hard but they just can't land on me. I guess that I'm a defensive wizard just opening up my wizardry on these tormented souls.

My favorite defensive move is to get under there shots, pivot out behind them and then pull their trunks down all while slapping them in their faces with some good shots.

- Robbie Pep
                i naturally use philly and never been caught on the chin also , even though sometimes they get me on nose or temple actually it happens when im not watching them but thinking of unrelated stuff. When they say "fuuuck it im going" in and charge at me i just bend at waist in full philly shield and smother them and hug them, lol.
                Today a young fellow and his coach got crazy at me because i was looking stylistically wrong to them since my lead is down, even though the boy couldn't touch me and got some new holes ,almost the whole gym started talking crap abt how i would get knocked out and how i didn't know how to guard myself and advised me to watch some stupid ko stuff idk, i didn't even talk back and won't be there again. They put their mofocking hands on them foreheads and think they know sh11iit about what they do.
                Last edited by DinoCop; 05-07-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Test it doe

Comment

Working...
                  X