No announcement yet.

Obama is ending policy giving Cubans residency

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Well you're always welcome in Ireland if it comes to it. We used to make alcoholics like you once but we've gone into decline over the years.

Check this guy out. If you think you could do his job I'm pretty sure there's a visa in it for you.

Me Mum is actually from Ireland. Galway

I will beat him and end up in the hospital

Comment

Do I have to give up my Scarface dvd?

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
        Do I have to give up my Scarface dvd?
        Eh I guess but we can stream it. Feels wrong with a classic doe

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Well you're always welcome in Ireland if it comes to it. We used to make alcoholics like you once but we've gone into decline over the years.

Check this guy out. If you think you could do his job I'm pretty sure there's a visa in it for you.

If Ireland accepts latinamerican males with no prejudice, I might be down to move over there. How are the women? If that one broad from Ronin is any indication, i'm in luck.

Comment

This is kind of funny because obviously the Cuban American community in SE Florida obviously had no idea about this because they would have never voted Democrat otherwsie. Obama struck down Bill Clinton's 1995 "Wet foot, dry foot" policy with 8 days left to go.

This pretty much delivers Florida safely to the Republicans in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              This is kind of funny because obviously the Cuban American community in SE Florida obviously had no idea about this because they would have never voted Democrat otherwsie. Obama struck down Bill Clinton's 1995 "Wet foot, dry foot" policy with 8 days left to go.

The Cubans in Florida are Conservatives. Marco Rubio......Ted Cruz lived in Florida.

And as the other poster mentioned, this normalizes relationships with Cuba, which is a good thing. We don't have a wet foot, dry foot policy with any other nation that we have normalized relationships with

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                The Cubans in Florida are Conservatives. Marco Rubio......Ted Cruz lived in Florida.

And as the other poster mentioned, this normalizes relationships with Cuba, which is a good thing. We don't have a wet foot, dry foot policy with any other nation that we have normalized relationships with
                But they voted Clinton.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...htmlstory.html

Comment

cubans voted for trump BIGLY this year

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    cubans voted for trump BIGLY this year
                    No they didn't...did you bother to look at that link?
                    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...htmlstory.html

Here's another for you...

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/poli...113778053.html
                    Last edited by jaded; 01-12-2017, 09:05 PM.

Comment

No they didn't...did you bother to look at that link?

Here's another for you...

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/poli...113778053.html
                      but that only shows by county not ethnicity/race.. im pretty sure cubans def voted for trump

Comment

Working...
                      X