Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woud Ruslan stop Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruslan did buckle for 1 sec vs mike. But so did rios. Ruslan would take his lunch money

Comment

Originally posted by The Vision... View Post
      This could look a lot like Corrales-Castillo

yup...phone booth war...i hope this gets made next year

Comment

Ruslan would have a good of chance as anyone to ko rios,,,

I think when rios gets knocked out, it will look alot like when margs got stopped by shane,,,

I dont think you will single punch ko rios, but i can see him getting stunned and then lit up with hard power shots after about 6 rounds

Interested to see how rios does vs manny

Comment

This fight would be EPIC to say the least. Probably would be better than Rios\Alvarado 1 while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
            a sure foty that doesn't go 6.
            i know you got rios to win by ko but i favor provodnikov.

unlike rios, provo actually has good head movement when he fights inside and tries to block punches with his gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              i know you got rios to win by ko but i favor provodnikov.

unlike rios, provo actually has good head movement when he fights inside and tries to block punches with his gloves.
              When Rios runs thru pac, u'll change ur prediction. Arum would be crazy not to make this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
                When Rios runs thru pac, u'll change ur prediction. Arum would be crazy not to make this fight.
                Rios will run through Pacquiao if Manny is shot. And even if that happens, Ruslan will be right there to exact brutal revenge.

Don't get it twisted: Rios is a straight-ahead fighter with a good chin, but that's not the antidote to a guy like Provodnikov. Rather, that's a match made in heaven for Ruslan. He'll fold Rios quicker than he did Alvarado.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                  Rios will run through Pacquiao if Manny is shot. And even if that happens, Ruslan will be right there to exact brutal revenge.

Don't get it twisted: Rios is a straight-ahead fighter with a good chin, but that's not the antidote to a guy like Provodnikov. Rather, that's a match made in heaven for Ruslan. He'll fold Rios quicker than he did Alvarado.
                  A "straight-ahead fighter with a good chin" is a match made in heaven for both guys. It's basically a d*ck-swinging contest and I've no idea who would win. I do know that I want to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
                    A "straight-ahead fighter with a good chin" is a match made in heaven for both guys. It's basically a d*ck-swinging contest and I've no idea who would win. I do know that I want to find out.
                    Ruslan appears to have a granite chin as well, and undeniably more power than Rios. He's also technically better and has better footspeed and footwork. This would be easy pickings for Provodnikov.

Comment

no way. rios is a very steady fighter. provodnikov fights in spots because he has to. garcia will have brandon moving his head a bit, and keepinghis gloves up to at least take a bit of steam off of provodnikov's stuff.

when provodnikov wants to rest, rios will be there throwing punches.

i pick rios to win this one. he's bigger. he's more technical (really? really.) and he's steady as a rock.

provodnikov fights in spots. he always has. when he's not fighting hard rios will be putting his heavy hands on him.

both guys have great chins and big punches. this fight needs to happen. at the very least, i want to find out who can back the other up.

Comment

Working...
                      X