Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most intelligent poster on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I would never in any way say squeelpiggy. He's like poet. He spends too much time speaking about how your wrong, rather than expressing his own opinion on the matter. Then when he does, it's more copy/paste than his own ideas and opinions.

Probably Ladyfan. All she ever posts is articles and *****. Bringing up conversations about ideas rather than talking about people.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." -Eleanor Roosevelt
    So true lol............

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      grand champ and s'piggy but only because they are both football fans, at least i think so.
      I get no love?

Comment

I don't really know too many of the posters listed in the poll.

In terms of boxing knowledge, IMDAZED comes to mind.

In terms of wit, Anorak. I always found him to be pretty funny. Is he even still around? I haven't browsed NSB in a long time.

In terms of healthy overall debate, probably Jeffries and Nuurz. Jeffries has a lot of intelligent posts to his name that promote interesting discussion. Nuurz shows a willingness to keep an open mind but can defend his points well. Honorable mention to cupocity303.

I really haven't read too much of squealpiggy's stuff to be honest. Seems like a lot of one-sentence putdowns. But he's intelligent enough.

Comment

I go with MIB because he pwned mark big time lol

then grand champ and boston guy..the rest is dumb as sh**

hurrr look who's last hurrr hurrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
            Squeal far and away. Then I would rate Vercingetorix as a second. Sorry, Verc for butchering your name.
            Haha, not a problem. I always like reading your posts .

Comment

I would have to go with STRUGG because he knows how to bring his point across that man contributed to the Nsb section a lot he makes many good threads and is not hating on other fighters like some clowns on here overall he's the smartest poster on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Machida View Post
                I would have to go with STRUGG because he knows how to bring his point across that man contributed to the Nsb section a lot he makes many good threads and is not hating on other fighters like some clowns on here overall he's the smartest poster on here.
                in before this guy gets nuked by floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  STRUGG or Walt Liquor, hands down
                  Scuse me, but i knkw you're not grouping me with strugg...

Comment

It's me. If you can't realize it, that just means you're not on my level.

Comment

This is hilarious. Why the fuk is my name on there? If you come on here to show how well read you are, i feel sorry for you.

Here are the smartest posters on here (not boxing related cuz thats a whole nother list)

Flawless*- had everyone on the site fooled for years
                      Rippuh- look how many people he got at and how many bit his style, unique, genius in his own way.
                      Laddie- laddie's pretty much 2 steps ahead of all the funny posters on here..
                      Tua- tua is a fat, smart, manipulative, creative, insomniac.

Stinger and bomber are smart cats too.. Along with dap, if dap never bit others styles he'd be on the above list.

Mib is probably the most eloquent poster, he dazzles morons like bozz, but he's smart too.

Comment

Working...
                      X