Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Hammer Smile at UKAD Ruling To Reverse Tyson Fury Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Who are the testers he tested clean with ? The same testers he tested dirty with and held the results back until after his title shot ?
    He tested clean for PEDs with both UKAD and VADA.

He tested positive for cocaine with VADA, but it's a recreational drug, so the only action VADA took was to notify the BBBoC so they could decide whether to act on it or not.

Comment

february 2015, almost 3 YEARS AGO why does it take them so long to make a ****ing decision

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        No it isn't, the burden of proof is on the athlete when it comes to failed drugs tests in sport. Always has been. This is common knowledge.

That's why UKAD compromised because of the delay, not because they believe Fury didn't take it knowingly like you were trying to claim.
        But the Furys are not denying that they tested positive!

UKAD's delay in charging them means that the Furys can't prove the source of the nandrolone, so if UKAD want to charge them with taking it knowingly, the burden of proof falls on them, and they can't prove source either, so the charge is deemed to be rebutted.

That's UKAD themselves saying that. The NAPD made no ruling one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          But the Furys are not denying that they tested positive!

UKAD's delay in charging them means that the Furys can't prove the source of the nandrolone, so if UKAD want to charge them with taking it knowingly, the burden of proof falls on them, and they can't prove source either, so the charge is deemed to be rebutted.

That's UKAD themselves saying that. The NAPD made no ruling one way or the other.
          They can't deny they tested positive.

That was the Fury argument which UKAD accepted. They didn't accept that Fury didn't knowingly take it like you were trying to claim.

They didn't have to accept that which it says in 2.2. I think the reason why they did is because it would have likely led to them being sued.

They ****ed up. If they had charged them straight away this would have been a slam dunk case. That wild boar excuse wouldn't have held up.

Comment

Its a travesty how a roided up, cheating gyppo has got away with this. His klitsko win should also definitely be null and void.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
              I said Erol Ceylan is a pimp! We tame them Romanians and feed their princesses to the Sultan, as the Russian and French princesses
              Well sure, I mean at some stage you have to increase the gentic diversity of a population after breeding with goats err I mean 'women' for centuries!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                Well sure, I mean at some stage you have to increase the gentic diversity of a population after breeding with goats err I mean 'women' for centuries!
                You're referring to middle east cultures and Abrahamic religions and semitic languages like Arabs and Jews that have goat hype stories in their literature to begin with.

Ottoman and before, the Selçuks, we derive from Mongolia genetic as Turkic language. Ever seen Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon with the nomad prince warrior in the desert? He's singing in Turkic language to the Chinese princess!

This is why you cant get underneath my skin because the cliche jokes from the west are usual unimformative bigotry. Asia Minor has a rich history in shared cultures before Europe! The best spin is that we rock Latin alphabet as the old roots within the Mediterranean region before us Turks came from Mongolian Turkic regions.

Still, Erol Ceylan, is a pimp!

Our warrior history derives from far northeast Asia thousands of years ago, same battle armor as the Asian warrior. Listen to the language, it's relatively close to Turkic language.

Also, Yogurt or ''Yoğurt'' the g is silent, is a Turkic produce. We invented trade for healing in Asia of Yogurt. It has cultures that have good bacteria to level out the flora in your intestines. This is why its super healthy to eat Yogurt. Not sure how Yogurt is mass sold commercially and synthesized in the west, but we don't add sugar to ours...

We was Khans!!!

Last edited by Lester Tutor; 12-13-2017, 09:33 AM.

Comment

We was Khans!!!
                  So did I get under your skin? I know Turks hate being called Arabs or put in the same category, we know, ya'll are special unique flowers!

Also, Turkish boxers are the best, like Avni "I am goat" Yildrim

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    So did I get under your skin? I know Turks hate being called Arabs or put in the same category, we know, ya'll are special unique flowers!

Also, Turkish boxers are the best, like Avni "I am goat" Yildrim

I've been rooting for Eubank Jr. before Avni Ylıdırım came about. The ratio of my posts on other boxers...if I had any confidence about a Turkish boxer making noise I'd hype one...don't need to. Turkish National Basketball is good, but I grew up watching Isaih Thomas and Jordan, we will never be at those levels.

which country are you from, the USA or somewhere in Europe? Are Americans called ''post Brits + American continent blends with Afro genetics? Joshua is British.. Joshua represents the British ideal look of a champion or Wilder? I'm cool with either one!

But seeing your alt name and the pics you get, you try to troll something that's beyond your knowledge, so you should keep trying bruh!

Comment

I've been rooting for Eubank Jr. before Avni Ylıdırım came about. The ratio of my posts on other boxers...if I had any confidence about a Turkish boxer making noise I'd hype one...don't need to. Turkish National Basketball is good, but I grew up watching Isaih Thomas and Jordan, we will never be at those levels.

which country are you from, the USA or somewhere in Europe? Are Americans called ''post Brits + American continent blends with Afro genetics? Joshua is British.. Joshua represents the British ideal look of a champion or Wilder? I'm cool with either one!

But seeing your alt name and the pics you get, you try to troll something that's beyond your knowledge, so you should keep trying bruh!
                      Didn't take you for the kind to get overly emotional and butt-hurt lol, I'm just having fun. Honestly, you can say what you want about 'alt' accounts (this isn't one by the way, long time lurker) but a lot of people recognise you as a troll. You can dish it, but if someone knows how to push your buttons you can't take it.

I found your weakness it would seem

I like you anyway, I think you rustle a lot of jimmies on here and it makes me laugh, so I thought I'd rustle yours! (FWIW, I'm not Russian but this pic was the only one that would fit that had Turkey on it, and I know it might make you a little mad)

Comment

Working...
                      X