No announcement yet.

Police Fatally Shoot Suspect After Dragging Cop By The Leg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I qualified my statement by saying "usually." And, yes, fist fighting is less lethal than shooting them...
    Why did you mention black people? No black people were involved in this.

Speaking of that, why doesnt BLM protest this guy getting killed by a police officer? Or do they only care when black people die?

Why not protest when two gang members kill each other too? Why only cops killing black people?

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
      How am I entitled? I got a $15 walmart 3G smart phone, glasses been broke, car transmission about to go 02 Honda civic, aint never had shiiiit biiitch. Your the one talking down to people when you have no clue what theyve been through or are all about.

You probably had both parents and were gifted everything and then wanna tell other people to work for their shiiiit like every other dumbass republican POS.

Your name is probably ****inn Lance you've probably been in one fist fighter your whole life with your sister. Parents probably took you to church and paid for college. Never had a real job til he was done college. Probably forced your tiny lil pecker on some drunk college chick when you lost your virginity. Probably like to say the N word in private with your racketball buddies with a yellow scarf around your neck wearin mothafooker. Wouldn't say shiiit to a negro's face. Hide behind the internet with your pathetic life with nothing better to do then harass people on the internet.

Go fook off to your probably gay kids and that wife that probably is fookin the mexycan thats cutting your lawn hoe
      Lomadeax > Bullsfam

It's just how it is man.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        I like what the cops did in that situation, they aimed for the legs. I think if I was a cop I'd do the same exact thing unless the perp clearly had a weapon on him, then I'd be blasting away at the upper body.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Lomadeax > Bullsfam

It's just how it is man.
          Yeah White Privilege we get it.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
            Why did you mention black people? No black people were involved in this.

Speaking of that, why doesnt BLM protest this guy getting killed by a police officer? Or do they only care when black people die?

Why not protest when two gang members kill each other too? Why only cops killing black people?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              I like what the cops did in that situation, they aimed for the legs. I think if I was a cop I'd do the same exact thing unless the perp clearly had a weapon on him, then I'd be blasting away at the upper body.
              Wouldn't you have pepper sprayed the guy first and beat him with your baton?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I wouldve did the same thing, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                  Yeah White Privilege we get it.
                  That flat out settled it right there.

Comment

Blacks are not allowed to be mentally ill.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Wouldn't you have pepper sprayed the guy first and beat him with your baton?
                      In a perfect world yeah, but this is America and the guy could possibly have a gun on him, or at the least a knife. You pull out your pepper spray and baton when you're 10 ft away, and he pulls out his gun then you are screwed.

Comment

Working...
                      X