Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEWL...l008oCR------- here it is, knock yourself out gimp

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      See again you failed to address those rules and criteria, would you like the link to floyd saying in an interview he was just dehydrated, even floyd was lost for words
      Sure, he was just dehydrated.

Would you like the quote again where a WADA spokesperson says that a retro TUE for dehydration is permissible?

Give up yet?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEWL...l008oCR------- here it is, knock yourself out gimp
        WADA confirmed that under the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code and the International Standard for Therapeutic Use Exemptions (ISTUE), a retroactive TUE can be granted for an IV drip to combat dehydration. “For a case that would be monitored by WADA, yes the ISTUE could allow for intravenous infusions to be used in instances of dehydration”, a WADA spokesperson told the Sports Integrity Initiative. However, the spokesperson added: “This case is not one that is monitored by WADA because the World Boxing Council is not a signatory to the Code. We understand that USADA was contracted to conduct the anti-doping program for this fight, however.”

Here it is.

Now is a perfect time for you to ask ADP02 if this quotation is saying that USADA broke WADA's rules. Step up and do it! DO IT!!!!!

Comment

• Ellerby you said and I quote "it was nothing out of the ordinary" so where was the emergency, ther was none, so he failed that criteria, there was a reasonable therapudic alternative available, drinking water orally, so he failed that criteria, so how was this allowed to happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Sure, he was just dehydrated.

Would you like the quote again where a WADA spokesperson says that a retro TUE for dehydration is permissible?

Give up yet?
            If it's monitored which it wasn't, if he meets all the other criteria, which he didn't, if it wasn't at his house, which it was, so how was it allowed

Comment

Ellerby you said and I quote "it was nothing out of the ordinary" so where was the emergency, ther was none, so he failed that criteria, there was a reasonable therapudic alternative available, drinking water orally, so he failed that criteria, so how was this allowed to happen?
              Can you read?

It didn't need to be an emergency.

Scroll up, read it again. Then read it again because I'm sure you'll come back and say the same thing.

Comment

If it's monitored which it wasn't, if he meets all the other criteria, which he didn't, if it wasn't at his house, which it was, so how was it allowed
                Oh really? Go ask ADP02 about the quotation. Why are you stalling.

I want to see if you're the only idiot, or if I'm dealing with dumb and dumber.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Was it that you are going to go home and DEFLECT from the TRUTH?
                  Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Above example, he says "You ****ed up, dummy"

but the truth is that I was right. The doctor that I mentioned would get his athlete's BS TUEs but Travestyny went, as usual, one step further than he should have and now in his next post, he knows that he cannot say that he is a dummy and WRONG.

So he will certainly be DEFLECTING on this point.
                  BTW DEFLECTOR, you were WRONG on several points in my post above. Will you admit to that or DEFLECT AGAIN?

Oh, how the tables have turned, huh? Projector Deflector, will you admit that you were WRONG on several points? Will you admit to that or DEFLECT AGAIN?

I'm still waiting.

j) Finally, it's not mandatory that the DCO take or should I say, have a SG reading. If Floyd is having trouble even producing a urine sample, then there would be no urine left over to test for SG ... DCO would put a note that its OK due to Floyd's BS dehydration and expect a TUE note from the FLoyd's doctor to explain all this.
                  WRONG.

- As stated in previous posts, its possible that there is no specific gravity taken since Floyd had trouble producing enough urine to begin with!!! That is, there is not enough urine to fill up the sample A and B but adequate (60-90ml) but with no residual urine. Then calls it a day.
                  WRONG.

4) The case above about "coach Alberto Salazar and his athletes".

YOU WERE WRONG AGAIN!!!

They tried to manipulate every which way they can including getting BS TUEs!!!!! LOL ...
                  WRONG.

What was that quote from you again? Oh yea, it went something like this:

BTW DEFLECTOR, you were WRONG on several points in my post above.

Will you admit to that or DEFLECT AGAIN?
                  WELL WELL WELL. THE FACTS SHOW I WAS RIGHT. THE FACTS SHOW YOU WERE WRONG! YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU COULD JUST POP BACK INTO THIS TREAD AND NOT ADDRESS THIS, DID YOU? YOU ASKED ME TO ANSWER TO THIS. NOW I'M GOING TO ASK YOU!!!

YOU WERE WRONG ON SEVERAL POINTS IN THE POSTS ABOVE. WILL YOU ADMIT TO THAT OR DEFLECT AGAIN?

Come on, Fonzy. Say it!!!!!

---edit----

Actually, don't only say you were wrong. SAY I WAS RIGHT! Thanks in advance!!!!
                  Last edited by travestyny; 11-08-2017, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• when did i ever said wrestling was real??? LOL!!! i posted 2 sources to show proof that floyd walks around at 160 and made you tuck your tail. did you forget the showtime interview lmao!! now go post 13010313131331 links to try and prove your point!! LOL!!!

you see that's the difference between me and the other pac fans that you love to argue with. i come in and serve you and leave. i dont get caught up with your bs!!

you're too easy to read. when you get put in your place, instead of bowing down to your boss, you try to open up a different subject to try and lure me in so we can forget about you getting served. wont work my dude! LOL!!
                    and when i refuse, you'll say im scared, and that you win so that you can feel better LOL.. too easy!!!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X