Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin training roided as ****. Canelo is getting Stopped.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its easy to tell who here lifts and who doesn't in these forums. The dudes muscles are contracted, hes wearing a tight shirt, hes a middle weight, and the camera angle. There is nothing suspicious from what I see. If he looks yolked up with his shirt off before his training sessions begins, then we can be suspect. Im a lean fit dude at 155 but after i pump some iron, i look like im 15 pounds heavier, all veined up. and I don't take anything except a combo whey/caseine protein powder.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

Smh, looks like that speed bag is roided af too.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        i can see muscle definition aaaaand yep, i saw a vein.

case closed, we got a jucier ere guys.
        Hahaha... Sounds like something Spoon23 would say!

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
          its easy to tell who here lifts and who doesn't in these forums. The dudes muscles are contracted, hes wearing a tight shirt, hes a middle weight, and the camera angle. There is nothing suspicious from what I see. If he looks yolked up with his shirt off before his training sessions begins, then we can be suspect. Im a lean fit dude at 155 but after i pump some iron, i look like im 15 pounds heavier, all veined up. and I don't take anything except a combo whey/caseine protein powder.
          I train twice a week at home, with just some barbell and dumbells, do some pushups etc, and I look better than some boxers lol.

Comment

OP is selling coke to Golovkin.

Now, for real, how many stupid guys we have in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post

Avy bet for 3 months?
              dont even waste your time there, the guy is all mouth and *****...
              he is a shame for all cowboys fans...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                dont even waste your time there, the guy is all mouth and *****...
                he is a shame for all cowboys fans...
                To use his own words, she's a bit of a diva. Can't even respond to ficticious bets

Comment

Working...
                X