Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APB: What is the current location of one -JOSE- aka Josie aka El Rey De Los Puntos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
    Take a sip of the man juice son....
    son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? Cleto?, BAAAYA? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Josie, and you curse the HMIC. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Josie's disappearance from our forum, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

.... i actually had the same thought yesterday about jose. ojala que el tipo este bien. mariposita, te extrañamos!!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i'm a bit worried about my ninja, but he's a family man and he's probably been busy.

he does engage in risky behavior:
      driving a commercial vehicle
      wolfing down sofrito
      plucking his eyebrows until they're just right
      You seem to know quite a bit about our subject........can you account for your where abouts on 09-09-2016 at excalty 03:26 PM ???

This is the exact date and time of Josie's last post....took place in the Latino Langa.... what do you have to say for yourself?

Comment

RicspekOnMaName is gaaaaaaaayyy

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
          I do what I can do when I can do it.........now go check out this LarryXXX character....we got a tip that he might have some leads or at least be a total d%ck either way we need to bend him over a barrel and show him the 50 states............

I had Larry apprehended and brought in for question'n.

Patrollees found 2 unregistered guns and a sh !t load of empty 40 bottles that came crash'n outta his v w.

We're run'n ballistics for Memphis homicides.

IMO he should be questioned for Jose's disappearance as well as Blanco's !

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
            RicspekOnMaName is gaaaaaaaayyy
            One more outburst atta you and ill hold you in contentment of court... that is not a threat is a FACT jack......so eat a d!ck mick...consider your self warned....

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Patrollees found 2 unregistered guns and a sh !t load of empty 40 bottles that came crash'n outta his v w.

Good work....keep lean'n on him...water board his ass if you have to........

Cleto_Reyes need your report stat...

Comment

-JOSE- is a real good dude. Noticed his absence. I'd put his pic up on a milk carton if I knew what he looked like.

Come back -JOSE-!

Cabron!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Here's a recent pic of him doing his deliveries

Atleast he's got a style for hats. God damn. Fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                    -JOSE- is a real good dude. Noticed his absence. I'd put his pic up on a milk carton if I knew what he looked like.

Come back -JOSE-!

Cabron!
                    You dont' think I've done that???

Policying 101 son.....everyone know you start an investigation for a grown ass puerto rican by putting up his mug on the milk carton...what kinda of ship you think im running here?

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

They only found 1 gun, bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X