Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto interview with Fight Hype: "Without a doubt Mayweather the best I fought"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto have a very competetive fight with floyd while against pac he was completely demolish.

Comment

• Cotto is a technical fighter. He's going to look at more than just who beat him out of the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
        Yes the best ever is Deontay Wilder and Edwin Valero.
        Who would you rather fight someone who hits harder, or not? You could get lucky and draw Randall Bailey otherwise you should pick less KO's.
        What you're really comparing is Mayweather and Pacquiao vs Pacquiao and Bailey and there's a greater disparity in greatness btw the latter.
        I give up. You're too dense to converse with.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          I give up. You're too dense to converse with.
          Go back to the amateurs where your pitter patters carry equal weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            Floyd was so good he didn't want to take a knee because he wanted to stay in there with him as long as possible.
            Cotto didn't had to fight Floyd at 145

Comment

So did anybody ask Hatton who was the best that he faced?
              Would probably be floyd as he don't remember much about pac fight. Pac Didn't give him m uch time.
              But history won't care. All history. Knows is Pac best then much more convincingly coming from flyweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Cotto have a very competetive fight with floyd while against pac he was completely demolish.
                Do you know what weight is you ******ed child, Manny refused to fight Cotto at Cottos weight, he wanted him drained as much as he could.

So delusional !

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  I guess nsb knows better than two of the greatest fighters of this generation who actually fought each other. Smh.
                  Exactly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Do you know what weight is you ******ed child, Manny refused to fight Cotto at Cottos weight, he wanted him drained as much as he could.

So delusional !
                    Yes, it was silly of PAC. It's debate able whether that was necessary. The general consensus after fight was it wasn't as PAC would beat cotton regardless.
                    Same with nelo v Floyd and I bet you think that's one of Floyd's best wins. Difference being nelo was green and not really proven.

Comment

So did anybody ask Hatton who was the best that he faced?

Ricky Hatton - March 2011

Best overall: I would say Manny Pacquiao. Just his speed. Southpaw. Obviously he hits very hard. Floyd Mayweather also was very good but the more and more I see Manny Pacquiao, maybe I'm shifting to him. And Kostya Tszyu, he was a deadly, deadly puncher.

Best boxer: Oh, Floyd Mayweather. Technically, he was very, very good. Defense. Boxing. Choosing his moments to step on the gas. Defenseively, he is a genius, really.

Best puncher: Quite obviously I would have to say Manny Pacquiao. He just seems to be getting stronger as he moves up in weight.

Best defense: Floyd Mayweather.

Fastest hands: I thought Floyd was very, very quick. Pacquiao was very, very quick too but the fight was over before I could really know. I would say Floyd.

Fastest feet: Floyd was fast on his feet. But he planted his feet; that's his natural defensive stance. Probably Pacquiao had the fastest feet.

Best chin: Tszyu. I would say probably Tszyu. I hit him with some good shots and he stayed in there. In the end, I had to put out quite an effort to take him down.

Strongest: Kostya Tszyu Juan Urango was physically very strong but he didn't have the speed, really. He was just strong.

Smartest: Floyd Mayweather, No doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X