Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two young Manchester slags wrestle in their bras...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to see that this thread is getting some interaction.. I don't have anything particularly fresh for it, but here's a mass Negress brawl, and boobs come out around 3'40m in:

Comment

• 26 pages of slag fights, eh?

What I do think sometimes is what a$$holes the guys are, filming and not intervening. In this one though it's the bullies that get the beating, and the white girl who tries to stop it who ends up dishing it out:

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
        Thanks for getting it to embed, Boxingscene needed this

As soon as I saw the vid I thought of this thread and I knew it had to take it's rightful place in the Slag fight Hall of Fame!! You've given us a load of classics, I'm happy to be able to give one back.

I need someone to translate that vid. I could not understand a word they were saying LOL

Comment

• Decent one here, as two Latinos fight, after one of them cruelly spread a rumour (rumor, Fat Yanks) that the other had been seen taking a bath and using deodorant.

There's a vag kick and a bra shot for good measure, though it ends quickly:

Comment

• I see there's some song out called "Girl Fight", so most videos now are girls miming to it, FFS.

PewDeePie also uploaded a girl fight compilation a couple of weeks back... I won't link to it, as he's a twat.

Here's one of the better ones of late, though no classic:

"Watch out for the cripple!"
            "That's my aunt!"
            "I'm kidding... I love the cripple."

Comment

• An anorexic Yankess gets her pups exposed while delivering a beat down here:

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Classic ****:

@:48 that laugh in the background will be me.

Comment

• This one gets brutal... the girl gets kicked in the head, which made me lose my semi.

Minus several points for Freddie Roach's camerawork:

Comment

• Found it hard to get erect over this one for some reason, though the girl's "hit anywhere" policy did remind me of a prime Carlos Maussa:

Comment

• The smaller Negress does okay at first, but when someone throws you over and kicks you in the head, it's game over:

Comment

Working...
                      X