Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Manny Pacquiao and Freddie Roach don't want to fight Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wont speak for Pac, but Roach has a history of searching for old/weakened opponents. So, Roach doesn't want this fight, and I truly believe that. He doesn't have enough faith in his fighter or something. Always trying to stack the deck.

As for Pac, thats different. He has a warriors heart when he is in the ring, and I respect that. He fears no one. But he follows the necessary boxing politics of warring influence and monetary concern. He is a politician after all.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      This video only proves he's basically calling his own promoter a liar.
      well duh. That's a promoter's job is to promote a fight. not tell the truth. Why do you think Floyd Mayweather who has no promoter is always contradicting himself?

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
        well duh. That's a promoter's job is to promote a fight. not tell the truth. Why do you think Floyd Mayweather who has no promoter is always contradicting himself?
        So you're basically saying Bob has been talkin' false smack about Pacquiao all this time? Gotcha. We kinda had that feeling.

Comment

all pacquiao has to do is to step up the plate and well see another excuse... random ost,cut off has expired, more time for my family, fought margarito instead of me...

Comment

Originally posted by jimmykaba View Post
            all pacquiao has to do is to step up the plate and well see another excuse... random ost,cut off has expired, more time for my family, fought margarito instead of me...
            It's funny that after he signed to fight Margo, and not before, did he make the claim "agreed to test any time, any day". Hmmmm.

Comment

It goes a little something like this:

Manny Pacquiao - The absent-minded warrior

Freddie Roach - The good but cherry picking trainer

Bob Arum - The money hungry promoter

Comment

they both wanted to fight each other both of them are just stupid....

Comment

LOL at *****s coming back from vacation.

Comment

Working...
                  X