No announcement yet.

Bert Sugar Interview: "Primo Carnera Kills Wladimir Klitschko"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post
    I feel bad for the Klits. They have fell into the same trap as Pacquiao, as boxers who can't beat other boxers fantasy-wise, only reality-wise.
    Not really. Vitali fairs very well in H2H fantasy matchups.

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
      That's stupid and Bert Sugar loses all credibility saying **** like that. We all know that Primo Carnera was a tall guy found in a circus to represent Mussolini's Italy. A REAL hypejob who couldn't box, just a big strong guy. Primo Carnera is like K1's Hong Man Choi.
      Wlad on the other hand is a real HW champ who beat all legit challengers and had a brillant amateur career. If you agree with what Bert said, you must be out of your ****ing mind.
      You know more than Bert Sugar???

Have you ever seen a Klitschko fight live???

Sugar has seen both fighters live and his opinion should be respected.

Comment

Just for the record I reckon Wlad KO's Carnera.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbey Road View Post

what reasons did Bert mention for his opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
            what reasons did Bert mention for his opinion?
            Not much. His opinion was based on just watching the Wlad vs Ibragimov fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbey Road View Post

Bert Sugar is definitely more knowledgable than me but even if Einstein'd tell me the sky is red i won't believe him. In that interview, Sugar was just insulting Wlad Klits because he gave us another ****ty fight. I can understand him but i disagree with what i believe was a false statement. If you know the history of Carnera, you understand what i'm talking about.

Comment

im not sure if his opinion on this is entirely thought out. max baer beat primo down so bad that it beats the margacheato beat down of cotto. i honestly dont think max baer would have kicked klits ass like that. though i am curious about that what if fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
                  Bert Sugar is definitely more knowledgable than me but even if Einstein'd tell me the sky is red i won't believe him. In that interview, Sugar was just insulting Wlad Klits because he gave us another ****ty fight. I can understand him but i disagree with what i believe was a false statement. If you know the history of Carnera, you understand what i'm talking about.
                  Yeah mate I am well aware of it. Nevertheless, Carnera does have a couple good wins on his resume. Jack Sharkey >>>>>>> Anyone on Wlads Resume

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    im not sure if his opinion on this is entirely thought out. max baer beat primo down so bad that it beats the margacheato beat down of cotto. i honestly dont think max baer would have kicked klits ass like that. though i am curious about that what if fight now.
                    Max Baer is an ATG and would KO Wlad too.

Comment

Disagree.

Wlad is too skillful and Carnero won his fight with the help of the mafia nothing else.
                      moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X