No announcement yet.

My ex is going full hoe on facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Look at what the **** this ***** is wearing.

She might as well be naked.

You wolfin azz mfer. Lol

Comment

A couple weeks after we broke up, she changed her hair, her clothing(with like a 35% decrease in clothing) and she's been posting pictures and live videos of her clubbing, drinking, dancing, dressing like a whore...

She's basically turned full hoe.

What's the point of this thread? I don't know I just want to let out some of this anxiety and hear some thoughts and advice =/
      Lmfao, youre the same guy always telling people to man up. Take your own advice, punk bish, she is getting piped right now by a real nukka

Comment

A couple weeks after we broke up, she changed her hair, her clothing(with like a 35% decrease in clothing) and she's been posting pictures and live videos of her clubbing, drinking, dancing, dressing like a whore...

What's the point of this thread? I don't know I just want to let out some of this anxiety and hear some thoughts and advice =/
        Advice. She's your ex. Delete her face book profile. Out of sight out of mind as the old saying goes. Be honest with yourself as to why your relationship didn't work and keep it in mind if you find someone else. I know its easy to say this but hard to do but its worth it.

Comment

She is a skank and you are sounding soft right now.

And I wouldnt expose pics of my exs on the internet. It’s a sign of respect.

I thought you said u dont bang, only hoes?

You are the hoe 😆

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            That probably had happened.

Comment

You're basically answering yourself your own questions, you know she is no good, you know there is no future with her and obviously that relationship was far from "love". She didn't love you nor did you love her otherwise you wouldn't be posting her pictures on here and calling her names.

Your problem is your own ego, now that she moved on it's driving you crazy because she's showing that she can be without you. Now your starting to question your own self worth and if you're good enough, you have self doubt and because she's making you feel like that that's why you have so much hate towards her, calling her whore and what not. When a human being loses something than the natural instinct is to run after it because in many ways you think if she's gone that a big part of you will go too, and you think the only way your life is fulfilled is if she's in it.

You're in war with yourself, like I said let go of your ego..start respecting yourself the way you are..she is not there to fulfill you or anything else in your life...you're born alone and you'll die alone. The most important thing which you have to tell yourself is that there is no future with her and that their is no love, maybe there was at some point but it obviously is not there anymore.

THE MOST IMPORTANT thing which you have to do now is STOP FOLLOWING/STALKING her on social media, you're just going against yourself there. With every picture she puts up, it will be like she's just doing it to upset you and because what once was is not there anymore it will just make you crazy. At the end of the day you are disrespecting yourself with your own actions. Stop putting yourself down. If she's like you said a whore, do you really wanna be with her?

Start training if you're not doing that already, go out with friends..that feeling you have is normal it's a normal natural reaction..that's how most dudes feel when they see their ex taking picture in clubs etc.. but be fair/good to yourself, stop stalking her..it will take time but after some time you'll realize some things when your brain starts thinking clear when it's ready to make good decisions..you'll call yourself a fool because you've been doing all those desperate/stupid things.

Good luck.

Comment

Why are you stalking your ex anyways?

You're only supposed to stalk girls you haven't banged yet, or girls you have no chance of banging.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  You're basically answering yourself your own questions, you know she is no good, you know there is no future with her and obviously that relationship was far from "love". She didn't love you nor did you love her otherwise you wouldn't be posting her pictures on here and calling her names.

Your problem is your own ego, now that she moved on it's driving you crazy because she's showing that she can be without you. Now your starting to question your own self worth and if you're good enough, you have self doubt and because she's making you feel like that that's why you have so much hate towards her, calling her whore and what not. When a human being loses something than the natural instinct is to run after it because in many ways you think if she's gone that a big part of you will go too, and you think the only way your life is fulfilled is if she's in it.

You're in war with yourself, like I said let go of your ego..start respecting yourself the way you are..she is not there to fulfill you or anything else in your life...you're born alone and you'll die alone. The most important thing which you have to tell yourself is that there is no future with her and that their is no love, maybe there was at some point but it obviously is not there anymore.

THE MOST IMPORTANT thing which you have to do now is STOP FOLLOWING/STALKING her on social media, you're just going against yourself there. With every picture she puts up, it will be like she's just doing it to upset you and because what once was is not there anymore it will just make you crazy. At the end of the day you are disrespecting yourself with your own actions. Stop putting yourself down. If she's like you said a whore, do you really wanna be with her?

Start training if you're not doing that already, go out with friends..that feeling you have is normal it's a normal natural reaction..that's how most dudes feel when they see their ex taking picture in clubs etc.. but be fair/good to yourself, stop stalking her..it will take time but after some time you'll realize some things when your brain starts thinking clear when it's ready to make good decisions..you'll call yourself a fool because you've been doing all those desperate/stupid things.

Good luck.
                  They've been together 2 years so she probably knows he likes to stalk her fb and all. There's a big chance that she's posting all those pics on purpose to lure him back into the relationship

He'll end up being back with her in no time, thinking he's in control lol

Stop stalking her fb like a beta Darkseid and move on

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Willie D told me to let a hoe be a hoe.
                    lmfao do you know what fool does like youtube commentating news type of videos now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      They've been together 2 years so she probably knows he likes to stalk her fb and all. There's a big chance that she's posting all those pics on purpose to lure him back into the relationship

He'll end up being back with her in no time, thinking he's in control lol

Stop stalking her fb like a beta Darkseid and move on
                      The way he tells the story she can have him whenever she wants, it's more to mess with his head..to make him upset.

Either way, not sure how old he is but relationships either work or they don't...there shouldn't be any headfu***..arguing is normal but when it becomes toxic which I think it is otherwise he wouldn't be making this thread then it's time for him to move on and most importantly starting to respect himself as a man.

Comment

Working...
                      X