Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's My Career, It's Not Determined By What People Want

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those who are defending what AJ just said are not boxing fans they are AJ fans.

The heavyweight champion should be the best fist fighter in the world bar none, and willing to show he is the best.

This is not a popularity contest or a financial competition on who makes more money, it is about who is the best.

And unfortunately for me AJ has lost my respect because to him it doesn’t matter.

I will still watch him fight but now I will be hoping for an upset

Comment

• Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
      Those who are defending what AJ just said are not boxing fans they are AJ fans.

The heavyweight champion should be the best fist fighter in the world bar none, and willing to show he is the best.

This is not a popularity contest or a financial competition on who makes more money, it is about who is the best.

And unfortunately for me AJ has lost my respect because to him it doesn’t matter.

I will still watch him fight but now I will be hoping for an upset
      Yet some still dyck sick and ***** whipped by this act of false Bravorism but now Shook.

Comment

• Lol Hearn is probably pissed after Joshua went off the script. He just ruined all that work Hearn did to put a spin on this duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          You're right, Wilder fans wonder how a guy that doesnt give a fućk about his fans has enough fans to collect $20M checks
          Because they pay to watch trash fights for the sheer entertainment value?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            Lol Hearn is probably pissed after Joshua went off the script. He just ruined all that work Hearn did to put a spin on this duck.
            Dude is definitely dumb as rocks. He's making Deontay look like a Nuclear physicist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Dude is definitely dumb as rocks. He's making Deontay look like a Nuclear physicist.
              He messed up and told his true feelings
              Last edited by BoxingTech718; 07-19-2018, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                Well as the Povetkin tickets sell like hot cakes you have to ask yourself, why is no one boycotting the fight because they support Wilder?

It’s becuase he doesn’t have any fans where Joshua fights and there’s a whole world outside of America. I know it’s a tough concept to grasp but there are a lot of people in Europe, plenty to sell out stadiums many times over. He doesn’t need Wilder, Wilder needs him.

The only reason for AJ to chase Wilder at all costs would be for ego, to get respect, to have ‘all’ the belts. He’s saying ‘why bother?’ because in 10 years from now he’ll be done and richer for managing his career cleverly. Smart man.
                A smart man once said a sucker is born every second. That’s what we must attach to those willing to buy tickets to watch trash fights

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  “Let them train to be a fighter and fight Wilder,” Joshua told AP. “It’s easy talking about it. It’s another thing doing.”

Wooooooowwww that's some funny sh** lol hahaha So if y'all wanna see a Wilder fight you better hit the gym and fight him yourself lol
                  LMAO this is great. How can Anthony Pussua fans defend this statement????

Comment

No, he told you how he feels about his detractors, his fans see what’s going on or just think he’s awesome cos they’re into ‘insta’ and that’s their vibe.

People are deluded that boxing is anything other than a business, watching the recent GGG v Canelo negotiations or Wilder v AJ must be in no doubt now.

This all broke down because of DAZN, simple as that. AJ is going with the long term big bucks over foolish pride, and it’s the right thing to do from a business perspective. Doesn’t make Wilder fans happy, who cares.
                    And that right there will never show him a door to HOF. No legacy

Comment

I’m a fan of boxing and if you step back and look at it without being a Wilder die hard, Povetkin is a good match up.

Also, I’m a realist, it’s obvious this whole thing with Wilder is classic build up BS, we’ve seen 100 times before, Shelley is probably in on it too. It’ll happen, everyone should just relax, neither is going to age in a year.
                      Potvekin isn’t a good match up. The man juiced half his career to wins and now that he is off the juice he will wilt like a flower. Potvekin is trash

Comment

Working...
                      X