Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: Maybe This is Hearn's Way of Killing April Too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Parker got 32% then Wilder deserves at least the same! AJ got to beat Povetkin 1st, if he does and doesn't fight Wilder next then he is full of BS saying he wants to be undisputed!

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
      Ref saved AJ in both fights. If those fights were really that easy they wouldn't need to pay the ref to help him out.
      Saved him from what exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        So you do believe Joshua should pay the price for unifying and taking the bigger risk fights and accept a smaller split.

Simply crazy.
        You do realize that even though AJ would get a smaller percentage of the pie, the AJ Wilder pie is significantly larger than the AJ Parker pie. Smaller split, far larger purse.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
          The Takam fight was stopped prematurely. It was a bad stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            You are delusional. The casual fans in the UK who buy PPV's and tickets for Joshua fights don't give a **** about Wilder. Joshua will continue to make 8 figures no matter who he fights. If Wilder wants to be a diva it isn't Joshua's problem.
            Lmao... wake up moron.. people want the best to fight the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              I don’t think , regardless of how passionate we are about our fellow countryman can purport he is the finished article. He has his vulnerabilities just like any other heavyweight however I am of the opinion that he is more polished than Wilder but to be fair so is every other heavyweight doesn’t mean Wilder couldn’t knock out every last one.

The thing is Joshua does not behave like he is the finished article there is only one boxer that I see that is guilty of that. But who cares they are supposed to feel their the best or they would beat Mike Tyson( not a fuc#ing chance) I agree in terms of drumming home the fact that we are the A side is getting a bit excessive but we are for now so we have to dictate the terms. You talk of the 50 million which maybe he is stupid to turn down but the idea of an A side technically relinquishing his status as A side and being the B side before a glove is even thrown would have been the first in history. He will still make around 35 million if they were to fight in the U.K. so the loss of a few million to a millionaire to have the added comfort to fight at home and starve Deontay of a partisan crowd isn’t so bad after all
              After all the proof.. after all we've argued about.. only one of us is still saying the same thing.. and the other is still making excuses.. lol. I understand he's your countryman, but damn.. keep it real. AJ and Eddie spaghetti don't want the fight! Never did.. Hearn knows AJ will lose against Povetkin an he knows 10,000 more people will fill Wembley to see the rematch.. Yea, I know they said Wilder was the April fight.. yea right.. like they really want that smoke in April. .. more like April fools!

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                Don't pretend like you didn't see AJ biting the tape off his gloves during the fight against Parker? ..and the takam fight was a BS stoppage! Everybody with a brain knows AJ is a balloon Champ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
                  If Wilder isn’t Joshua’s April opponent, I’d argue that a pretty high amount of boxing fans won’t recognize Joshua as the champ/man in the division. No sense in getting the belts and avoiding the biggest fight out there for you and more importantly, the best HW matchup for the fans (i.e. the people who pay your salaries).
                  Thank you, who's left Tyson fury ? He's not going to fight a live body until 2020 lol. Unless AJ fights King Kong or the other fury it's nobody left.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaba View Post
                    If Parker got 32% then Wilder deserves at least the same! AJ got to beat Povetkin 1st, if he does and doesn't fight Wilder next then he is full of BS saying he wants to be undisputed!
                    Damn that's messed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      I don’t think , regardless of how passionate we are about our fellow countryman can purport he is the finished article. He has his vulnerabilities just like any other heavyweight however I am of the opinion that he is more polished than Wilder but to be fair so is every other heavyweight doesn’t mean Wilder couldn’t knock out every last one.

The thing is Joshua does not behave like he is the finished article there is only one boxer that I see that is guilty of that. But who cares they are supposed to feel their the best or they would beat Mike Tyson( not a fuc#ing chance) I agree in terms of drumming home the fact that we are the A side is getting a bit excessive but we are for now so we have to dictate the terms. You talk of the 50 million which maybe he is stupid to turn down but the idea of an A side technically relinquishing his status as A side and being the B side before a glove is even thrown would have been the first in history. He will still make around 35 million if they were to fight in the U.K. so the loss of a few million to a millionaire to have the added comfort to fight at home and starve Deontay of a partisan crowd isn’t so bad after all
                      Please, don't kid yourself. Anthony is not as polished as you and your fellow British compatriots are led to believe. If he was then "The Bronze Bomber" would be his next opponent but he is not.

In addition, Joshua can run but he cannot hide and eventually he is going to have to step in the ring with Deontay Wilder. Then we will see just how good he really is. Also, to AJ being the more polished fighter; Well that has been the story of Wilder's entire pro career. Every opponent he has ever faced had been more polished and refined than himself but guess what? He knocked them all out and Anthony Joshua wouldn't be any different.

Personally, I don't see him defeating Wilder. I see the same thing that Barry and Eddie Hearn sees. A dangerous and unpredictable fighter with enough punching power that could KO a mule or a bull on any given day, who is challenging there guy who is at his most vulnerable when he is in the ring against an opponent who is naturally taller, faster, smaller, quicker with more punching power and a longer reach than him; Which would make Joshua such an easy knockout victim for Deontay to find.

Comment

Working...
                      X