Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    It isn't pretty.

Lmfaoooo im crying

Comment

That hurts

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        A lot of gay people get broken jaws from horses too, though I can't quite remember exactly the cause. Maybe horses are hom0phobic or something?
        That happens. ****s h-o-m-o-s and witches should never get near elephants as well, they will trample them to death.

Comment

we had a f#ggot in my high shcool get kicked in the face by a horse. it looked like he'd been hit by a truck, there wasn't a nonpurple spot above his neck. he never looked the same, that kind of swelling never really leaves your face.

just think about the kind of damage a lever that long with that kind of muscle and a horseshoe at the end of it can do... woof. that guy showed a hell of a chin to even live. as another poster said, amir khan would be f#cking dead.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            I was expecting to see Derranged deepthroating a black horse ****.
            Of course you were hoping to see that because you're a faggot.

Comment

He was almost as big as the horse so I understand why the horse didn't want to carry his big ass.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                we had a f#ggot in my high shcool get kicked in the face by a horse. it looked like he'd been hit by a truck, there wasn't a nonpurple spot above his neck. he never looked the same, that kind of swelling never really leaves your face.

just think about the kind of damage a lever that long with that kind of muscle and a horseshoe at the end of it can do... woof. that guy showed a hell of a chin to even live. as another poster said, amir khan would be f#cking dead.
                On the flip side of you're statement what boxers could still be standing after a kick? I reckon Oliver mccall would take it like a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
                  On the flip side of you're statement what boxers could still be standing after a kick? I reckon Oliver mccall would take it like a champ.

Big George Foreman would take it like a champ. That dude has an iron chin

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
                    Big George Foreman would take it like a champ. That dude has an iron chin
                    Yeah thats true and he's probably one of the only boxers that could drop the horse with one clean punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X