No announcement yet.

Purses for Spence vs Ocampo card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purses for Spence vs Ocampo card?

Spence and Ocampo purse? Fortuna and Granados purse?

Spence 2.5 mill Ocampo 500k

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      Ocampo bought to get an owl tattoo & be the Marcos Maidana of Mexico with that half a millie. Damn he made out like a bandit. I woulda thought he was getting 200k or less. This mando sh^t is like hitting the lotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Ocampo bought to get an owl tattoo & be the Marcos Maidana of Mexico with that half a millie. Damn he made out like a bandit. I woulda thought he was getting 200k or less. This mando sh^t is like hitting the lotto.
        Lol, I was just fckn around bro. I dont have a clue

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
          Damn that's some serious dough for someone that never fought outside of Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Damn that's some serious dough for someone that never fought outside of Mexico
            I was fckn around man, i dont have a clue what the purses are. I never do, i dontr pay attention to that.

Comment

Spence's official purse is $1.2 million, but he is guaranteed more, and Ocampo's official purse is $75,000.

... Flores will pay an undisclosed amount of money from his $30,000 purse to Roman, whose purse is $50,000, and the fight will take place. If Roman loses, he will not lose the belt, per WBA rules.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                Spence's official purse is $1.2 million, but he is guaranteed more, and Ocampo's official purse is $75,000.

... Flores will pay an undisclosed amount of money from his $30,000 purse to Roman, whose purse is $50,000, and the fight will take place. If Roman loses, he will not lose the belt, per WBA rules.
                Thanks for the info! Ocampo is getting paid peanuts! That difference in purse split is huge!

Comment

I am glad they are paying the challenger a good amount for getting slaughtered in front of the world. So often the challenger gets underpaid.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post

Poor Ocampo.

His medical bills are going to cost more.

After expenses, he really is fighting for peanuts. Shocking decision by his team, a purse bid would have guarenteed more money.

Comment

Working...
                    X