Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think fighters cheat USADA random year-round drug testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
    Lance never got caught and did doping his whole career.
    Lance got caught with corticosteroids and some of his samples also failed when the test for EPO was developed/refined.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Really?

They tested Mayweather over 100 times.

He also tested positive for corticosteroids.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...d-decision.pdf
      I forget, USDA would only have jurisdiction on US soil.

So 60 times by USADA, how many times by other WADA approved testing agencies?

Where is the links to the the tests Mayweather had?

Do you also know the breakdown of blood and urine tests for each

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        the way mawyeather did it, blood transfusions.
        http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...eathers-legacy

e United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA), an organization Mayweather's team pays to provide drug testing for his fights, didn't report his IV use—not to the Nevada State Athletic Commission, and not to Pacquiao or his team—for 19 days. And Mayweather got away with it, Hauser asserts, thanks to the contract he and adviser Al Haymon agreed to with the USADA in exchange for a $150,000 fee.

"Olympic-style" testing doesn't allow the athlete to decide when testing begins and ends or provide a retroactive hall pass for PED use. Mayweather-style testing, apparently, does just that. He should be ashamed, and the USADA, which reportedly allowed itself to administrate this farcical testing, should be too.

bouts with Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz and Miguel Cotto—where drug screening was supervised by the USADA.

According to Mayweather's contract with the group, they are allowed to grant him retroactive permission for any illegal substance they might find in his system

When you have the drug testers on your payroll you get get all the waivers you want when you want to take PEDs as much as you like.

Comment

FEAR! I don't think too many are dumb enough to try and cheat USADA when they're testing compared to VADA in which fighters are far more willing to their chance of trying to cheat and hope the VADA don't see it. So they bust more fighters so it SEEMS! However when VADA catch nothing happens, you get suspend 6 Months and Fined?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            They developed a piss test and his samples failed. It's well documented.
            Lmfao I didn’t know that thanks bro
            Fawking cheat

Comment

Listen I'm not huge on Floyd, but did not dope. Period. Lots of conspiracy theories out there and most importantly - you have to look where they're coming from. Almost Spoon23 or his ilk, stealthradon and etc.

Manny did use PED's though. Cannot be proven, but he did and anyone who can do basic math understands this. They say "it doesn't matter because all the top guys juice" as if that somehow makes it "okay". Corny. And no thank you.

PEDquiao ain't nothing, never was since 135.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                I forget, USDA would only have jurisdiction on US soil.

So 60 times by USADA, how many times by other WADA approved testing agencies?

Where is the links to the the tests Mayweather had?

Do you also know the breakdown of blood and urine tests for each

The first quotation I gave you had the info, bro. The UCI tested him about 200 times, but he began his professional cycling career in like...1992 I think? WADA didn't exist until 1999 and the WADA Code didn't exist until like 2004. The UCI didn't accept the WADA Code until 2004.

I don't have the breakdown for all of Mayweather's tests, but if you go to USADA's page, they have a database where you can check the athletes number of tests. I think Mayweather is listed as being tested a bit over 140 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Lmfao I didn’t know that thanks bro
                  Fawking cheat

No problem, bruva!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    FEAR! I don't think too many are dumb enough to try and cheat USADA when they're testing compared to VADA in which fighters are far more willing to their chance of trying to cheat and hope the VADA don't see it. So they bust more fighters so it SEEMS! However when VADA catch nothing happens, you get suspend 6 Months and Fined?
                    Is it Vada responsibility to suspend or fine fighters? Pretty sure they have zero jurisdiction over any of the athletes they test. In the end, it's still up to the athletic commission to enact punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      Is it Vada responsibility to suspend or fine fighters? Pretty sure they have zero jurisdiction over any of the athletes they test. In the end, it's still up to the athletic commission to enact punishment.
                      My Point exactly! So because VADA has ZERO Power and 100% Independent, I do think fighters are far more willing to take their risk with VADA and deal with the Slap on the Wrist from the Commission if they get caught

USADA is a far more sticky situation and does have the Power to shut it all down if someone fail a test as seen with UFC Fighter Jon Jones

Comment

Working...
                      X